Of course, the first thing anyone could do to help the cause would be to contribute quality content to this Wiki for others to reference. If you register on the #Pizzagate Wiki, you will need to provide a valid email or contact me personally at email@example.com before you can create and edit any pages on your own.
In addition, this page lists alternative communities and tools which may be helpful to the Pizzagate researcher.
Some content can be considered upsetting or disturbing. Continue at your own discretion.
- 1 Allied Organizations
- 1.1 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- 1.2 International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State
- 1.3 Lock Me Up/Free A Girl
- 1.4 Cybertipline
- 1.5 Social Media
- 1.6 World Militia
- 1.7 Anonymous
- 1.8 General
- 2 Legal effort
- 3 Calls for action and vigilance
- 4 Notable cases
- 5 See also
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Report suspicion of human trafficking:
International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State
Lock Me Up/Free A Girl
Report suspicion of child exploitation:
Reporting on Instagram:
Expose Child Protective Services
- US []
H.R. 6440: Justice for Child Victims Act of 2016:
- UK []
Modern Slavery Act 2015:
- Norway []
Operation Darkroom (elite child porn ring exposed: police recover 150tB):
Vigilante group hunting Norwegian pedophiles accepted judicially: 
- http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/gruppa-jakter-norske-pedofile-menn-og-legger-navn-og-bilde-ut-pa-internett-na-har-de-fatt-sin-forste-mann-domt/66032372 (Norse)
Calls for action and vigilance
Proposal for a Formal Criminal Investigation into PizzaGate
Battling censorship, the #pizzagate meme would be replaced with others such as #Jesus, considered effective around the holidays and Christmas. Alternatives: #SonofMan, #SonofGod, #Immanuel, #Messiah, #SecondComing, #Christ, #KingoftheJews, #INRI, #islam, #usarmy, #HumanTrafficking, #fakenews, combined with Pizzagate related facts. This idea emerged in response to the deleted #pizzagate hashtags on Twitter, and could either be used in effect to spread Pizzagate under a different moniker (to a wider audience, or circumventing censorship), to explore to what extent the censorship is applied, or to demonstrate to unsuspecting people that their favorite hashtags appear disallowed, which depending on their meaning can cause controversy.
Battling and anticipating a widespread wave of censorship, these tools are used to save work and store online content, so that the online community remains to be relevant in their discussion and review.
- To with a mouse click save and archive a copy of an entire single webpage:
- To download Youtube videos:
- Video hosting site
- Save a website to .pdf format
- Convert .pdf to .jpg
- Picture hosting site
Beacon of free speech:
- Anonymously announced there would be an incriminating leak about a widespread corruption scandal. The subsequent leak happened as predicted and contained what was promised.
- Co-founded the Huffington Post, exposed elite exploitative pedophiles for example John Podesta as early as 2011,
- Youtube personality that suffered censorship speaking on Pizzagate, got fired from the Washington Post over speaking on Hillary Clinton's health issues
- Founder of Wikileaks
These were created in part because of the urgency to call for attention and justice, partly due to the efforts to falsely discredit Pizzagate as a hoax.
Offenders speaking out
- Satanic Priest for Bohemian Grove Blows Whistle on White House (Names Names) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=Q0FJKdtOAm0
- Lord James of Blackheath
- Smuggled 10000's of 'completely terrified' children, 'herding' them from London onto boats to Australia. , (Australia [], UK [], )
- Anne Marie van Blijenburgh
- Attended three sacrificial/rape/torture rituals in the Netherlands, attended by heads of state, ministers, military officials, royal family (then Queen Beatrix as reportedly paying Anne Marie's husbands Vatican gang "Octopus Syndicate/Ndragheta Mafia" to supply the children), claims intimate knowledge of burial sites containing 100's child corpses. , (Netherlands [], Italy [] )