An Open Secret
documentary (1hr 39min 25sec): 
The 2014 documentary An Open Secret details the men behind Digital Entertainment Network, who threw huge Hollywood parties where boys were being raped at gunpoint and being forced to do cocaine.
2015: Nominated for Stockholm (Sweden) Film Festival for 'Best Documentary'
- 23May2015   - Amy Berg’s Hollywood Sex Abuse Documentary ‘An Open Secret’ Finally Lands Distribution, Goes to Cannes
- child pictures/headshots sold without permission on ebay(photographers and sellers investigated)
- John Connolly (investigative journalist) - investigated Digital Entertainment Network (Marc Collins-Rector, Chad Shackley, Brock Pierce) and the strange involvement with young actors, wealthy investors, etc
- 1 Bob Villard
- 2 Michael Harrah
- 3 Brock Pierce
- 4 Marc Collins-Rector
- 5 Chad Shackley
- 6 Bryan Singer
- 7 David Geffen
- 8 David A. Neuman
- 9 Brian Peck
- 10 Michael Egan
- 11 (Nick) Nicholas Stojanovich
- 12 Evan Henzi
- 13 James G. (?)
- 14 Joey Coleman
- 15 Chris T.
- 16 Todd Bridges
- 17 Jesse Bering, Ph.D.
- 18 Anne Henry
- 19 Krisha Bullock
- 20 Chris Snyder
- 21 Michael Huffington
- 22 Garth Ancier
- 23 Gary Wayne Goddard
- 24 Victor Salva
- 25 Penn State Pedophilia Scandal
- 26 Noted Investors of Digital Entertainment Network
- 27 See Also
photographer & publicist .. and Bob Jameson? (another photographer)
"SAG Young Performers Committee & Child Talent Manager"
moved in with Marc Collins-Rector in ___
became a registered sex offender
concentric network corporation? ISP
fled to England or Spain
Co-Founder of Digital Entertainment Network
- wiki (section: Sexual abuse allegations) 
- 8June2015  - (UK DailyMail) EXCLUSIVE: Pedophile X-Men actor convicted of sexually abusing Nickelodeon child star is STILL working with underage kids - Brian Peck served 16 months in prison after admitting two counts of abusing a Nickelodeon child actor - He was charged with eight counts of sexual abuse, including abuse by 'by anesthesia or controlled substance' - Actor, 54, was in two X-Men movies and all three Living Dead movies and is now featured in controversial documentary on pedophile abuse in Hollywood - Since release from prison he has been dialogue coach, worked on Disney series and played teacher and claims to be friend of Charlie Sheen - Only banned from direct contact with children, so he is able to work on children's series and on sets with underage actors - Tracked down by Daily Mail Online, he refused to comment on his 2004 conviction but not-for-profit says he shows why laws need to be changed
Michael Egan III (victim) attorney Jeff Herman
(Nick) Nicholas Stojanovich
victim of ___
IMDB:  "Nicholas Stojanovich was born on March 15, 1985 in Harris County, Texas, USA as Nicholas Daniel Stojanovich. He is an actor, known for What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993), Ed Gein (2000) and The Apostle (1997)."
cousin of Darian Weiss (son?) of (Marty) Martin Weiss
James G. (?)
Jesse Bering, Ph.D.
"Author of 'Perv: The Sexual Deviant in All of Us'"
co-founder of Bizparents, an organization set up to help young actors, claimed Hollywood was currently sheltering “100 active abusers” and a “tsunami” of claims was emerging. 
"former talent agent"
-  civil action (US dictrict court for the district of Hawaii) Michael Egan III (plantiff) vs. Gary Wayne Goddard (defendant)
Prior to becoming a director, Salva worked in a daycare
11Sept2015  - Child Molester Victor Salva Directing Third JEEPERS CREEPERS Movie
referenced in the documentary in a secret recording by Evan H. (around 1 hr mark)
Noted Investors of Digital Entertainment Network
- Terry Semel: former Yahoo CEO
- Mitchell Blutt: Wall Street czar
- Gilbert Friesen: A&M Records head (now deceased)
- Gary Gersh: manager and label executive
- Jeffrey Sachs: investor
- Ben Savage and Fred Savage: actors
- tech companies: Microsoft and Dell, Intel NBC,