From The #Pizzagate Wiki
wiki:  Wood Royal Commission
- (1995-1997) Royal Commission into the New South Wales Police Service/ Wood Royal Commission [] -
- "In 1995, the Commission received letters patent widening the terms of reference to include investigating the activities of organised paedophile networks in New South Wales, the suitability of care arrangements for at-risk minors and the effectiveness of police guidelines for the investigation of sex-offences against minors."
- 28May2004  - Australia Tortures Children in Camps
- April2006 - (Paper) Ritual Abuse & Torture in Australia - by: Advocates for Survivors of Child Abuse []
- 18June2007  - Britain, U.S. break up online pedophile ring - 700 investigated; 31 children rescued as authorities shut global operation
- "...Of the 31 children, some only a few months old...The ring was traced to an Internet chat room called “Kids the Light of Our Lives” that featured images of children being subjected to horrific sexual abuse, including the streaming live videos...Officials said the United States, Canada and Australia were Britain’s main partners in the investigation, which involved agencies from 35 countries. The international investigation dated back to August 2006 until the ringleader’s sentencing Monday...The international probe began after Canadian officials — conducting their own long-running pedophile investigation — tipped off authorities in London about a possible British link...U.S. officials declined to comment because their investigation is continuing in at least 12 states... In Germany, police are investigating two men in connection with the breakup of the ring, the country’s Federal Crime Office said. The host of the chat room, Timothy David Martyn Cox, 27, of Buxhall, who used the online identity “Son of God,” admitted to nine counts of possessing and distributing indecent images, authorities said...Cox also had been a member of a U.S.-based online pedophile ring shut down by U.S. authorities in March 2006, Gamble said...The host of the “Kiddypics” and “Kiddyvids” site in the earlier case adopted the username “G.O.D.,” and Cox’s online identity “Son of God” was believed to be a reference..."
- See Also: United States of America, Germany, Canada, UK
- 5Sept2009  - Bindoon Boys Town: The sad truth behind Britain's lost children - Australia is to apologise for the appalling treatment meted out to thousands of boys and girls shipped to its shores as orphans
- (Canada, Toronto) Nearly 400 children rescued and 348 adults arrested in Canadian child pornography bust [] - published: 14November2013 - "announce hundreds of arrests in a global child exploitation investigation" ... "Police seized over 45 terabytes of data from the $4-million business that distributed to over 50 counties including Australia, Spain, Mexico, Sweden and Greece." ...their investigation revealed an entire child movie production and distribution company in Toronto operating via the web site azovfilms.com" ... "enlisted the help of the United States Postal Inspection Service since many of the videos were being exported to the U.S. and began a joint investigation" ... "horrific sexual acts against very young children" ... "45 terabytes of data from the $4-million business that distributed to over 50 counties including Australia, Spain, Mexico, Sweden and Greece" etc
- 18Dec2014  - Actor Jeremy Kewley charged with more than 100 child sexual offences - Melbourne actor Jeremy Kewley, best known for his role in the 1990s ABC television series Janus, has been released on bail after facing court charged with more than 100 child sex offences
- 24Feb2015  - Smuggled 10000's of 'completely terrified' children, 'herding' them from London onto boats to Australia - Lord James of Blackheath (see also: Offenders Speaking Out [])
- 7Aug2016 - Video: Tim Roy joins hosts Fiona Barnett & Steve McMurray to talk about his experiences as a victim of VIP Sexual Abuse & Ritual Abuse. Tim is the author of two books 'Little Tim, Big Tim' and 'Switch Me Off'. Tim has also served in the Australian Army's elite Special Air Service. []
- Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops - Five Americans among 184 people arrested; 230 abused children taken to safety [] - published: unknown - "Internet pedophile ring with up to 70,000 members" ... "European police agency Europol said in a statement that "Operation Rescue" had identified 670 suspects and that 230 abused children in 30 countries had been taken to safety. More children are expected to be found" ... "184 people had been arrested" ... "those detained are suspected of direct involvement in sexually abusing children" ... "They include teachers, police officers and scout leaders, AP reported. One Spaniard who worked at summer youth camps is suspected of abusing some 100 children over five years" ... "five arrests and four convictions in connection with Operation Rescue in the U.S" ... "Arrests so far have been made in Georgia and Connecticut" ... "website operated from a server based in the Netherlands" ..."Law enforcement authorities from 13 countries, including the United States, Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain and the U.K., were involved in the case" ... "analysts had cracked the security features of a key computer server at the center of the network which uncovered the identities of suspected child sex offenders" ... "helped police break encryption measures that shielded users' identities" etc
- 3Feb2017  - Royal commission into sexual abuse: Senior Catholic leaders called to give evidence next week - Every Catholic archbishop in the country except for Hobart is being called to give evidence at a royal commission hearing starting next week in Sydney. ... See Also: Catholic Church
- 9March2017  - Man who posed as Justin Bieber online charged with over 931 child sex offences - Gordon Douglas Chalmers, a law lecturer at the Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, allegedly pretended to be Canadian pop star to solicit sexually explicit images from young fans
- 27March2017  - 'Survivors have waited too long': 4000 institutions named in sex abuse royal commission
- - "...Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse ...heard the testimony of more than 6500 child sexual abuse survivors in private sessions, with another 2000 people still awaiting a meeting ... "
- 30May2017  - Australia to ban convicted pedophiles from traveling abroad
- Australian Pedophile Ring Critical Information on a Secret Pedophile Network[]