From The #Pizzagate Wiki
- Royal Commission into the New South Wales Police Service
- Royal Commission into the New South Wales Police Service
- Wood Royal Commission
- Operation Rescue
- Dolly Dunn, Catholic science teacher, manufactured amphetamines in his kitchen, used profits to pay off police, gave drugs to pre-pubescent boys, sodomized them and filmed the encounters. The Sydney Morning Herald
- Mitchell Fox, 68, from Northbridge, was introduced to boys by Edwards and Shiel, he abused boys age 9-15 over a 5-year period at his homes in Bellevue Hill and Collaroy and on a boat on Sydney Harbor, he was jailed for 4.5 years 
- Rolf Harris, convicted June 30, 2014
This is a list of alleged pedophiles. It does not mean they are confirmed pedophiles. More research and evidence needed to verify.
- Don Burke, Australian TV presenter, produceer, author, horticulturist and presenter best known for hosting a gardening and lifestyle show called Burke's Backyard (1987-2004)
- Richard Nixon, former US president, alleged by Fiona Barnett
- David Yeldham, retired Australian judge, alleged by Franca Arena
- Frank Arnkell, Australian politician, alleged by Franca Arena
- Mark Valera
- Jack van Krevel, father of Mark Valera
- Fr. David O'Hearn, Catholic priest
- Colin Fisk, convicted sex offender and member of pedophile ring
- Phillip Edwards, with links to Robert "Dolly" Dunn, was found dead three days before he was due to appear for trial, he faced 152 counts of aggravated assault and aggravated indecent assault against seven complainants, 
- John Thomas Shiel, arrested with Philip Edwards, both faced 461 child sex assault offenses.
- (1995-1997) - Royal Commission into the New South Wales Police Service (aka the "Wood Royal Commission") "In 1995, the Commission received letters patent widening the terms of reference to include investigating the activities of organised paedophile networks in New South Wales, the suitability of care arrangements for at-risk minors and the effectiveness of police guidelines for the investigation of sex-offences against minors." Wikipedia
- May 28, 2004 - Australia Tortures Children in Camps. Executive Intelligence Review
- April 2006 - "Ritual Abuse & Torture in Australia (Report)" Advocates for Survivors of Child Abuse
- June 18, 2007 - Britain, U.S. break up online pedophile ring - 700 investigated; 31 children rescued as authorities shut global operation. NBC News
- "...Of the 31 children, some only a few months old...The ring was traced to an Internet chat room called “Kids the Light of Our Lives” that featured images of children being subjected to horrific sexual abuse, including the streaming live videos...Officials said the United States, Canada and Australia were Britain’s main partners in the investigation, which involved agencies from 35 countries. The international investigation dated back to August 2006 until the ringleader’s sentencing Monday...The international probe began after Canadian officials — conducting their own long-running pedophile investigation — tipped off authorities in London about a possible British link...U.S. officials declined to comment because their investigation is continuing in at least 12 states... In Germany, police are investigating two men in connection with the breakup of the ring, the country’s Federal Crime Office said. The host of the chat room, Timothy David Martyn Cox, 27, of Buxhall, who used the online identity “Son of God,” admitted to nine counts of possessing and distributing indecent images, authorities said...Cox also had been a member of a U.S.-based online pedophile ring shut down by U.S. authorities in March 2006, Gamble said...The host of the “Kiddypics” and “Kiddyvids” site in the earlier case adopted the username “G.O.D.,” and Cox’s online identity “Son of God” was believed to be a reference..."
- See Also: United States of America, Germany, Canada, UK
- September 6, 2009 - Bindoon Boys Town: The sad truth behind Britain's lost children - Australia is to apologize for the appalling treatment meted out to thousands of boys and girls shipped to its shores as orphans. The Independent
- November 14, 2013 - Project Spade (Canada, Toronto) Nearly 400 children rescued and 348 adults arrested in Canadian child pornography bust.
- "announce hundreds of arrests in a global child exploitation investigation" ... "Police seized over 45 terabytes of data from the $4-million business that distributed to over 50 counties including Australia, Spain, Mexico, Sweden and Greece." ...their investigation revealed an entire child movie production and distribution company in Toronto operating via the web site azovfilms.com" ... "enlisted the help of the United States Postal Inspection Service since many of the videos were being exported to the U.S. and began a joint investigation" ... "horrific sexual acts against very young children" ... "45 terabytes of data from the $4-million business that distributed to over 50 counties including Australia, Spain, Mexico, Sweden and Greece", etc. NBC News
- December 10, 2013 - Peter Truong (age 36, born in Vietnam) and his partner Mark Newton (age 42, born in the US), both Australian citizens, bought a newborn boy in Russia for $8,000 USD, falsified birth certificate to list Newton as the boy's biological father to defraud adoption process to Queensland, Australia. Truong and Newton filmed themselves abusing the baby and shared the video on a global pedophile web-source known as "Boy Lovers Network". The pair flew "Adam" all over the world to be abused by other men in Australia, the US, Germany and France. Adam's passport was already full by the age of three. Judge Sarah Evans (US District Court for the Southern District of Indianapolis) sentenced Newton to 40 years and Truong to 30 years. Russia Today
- December 18, 2014 - Actor Jeremy Kewley charged with more than 100 child sexual offences - Melbourne actor Jeremy Kewley, best known for his role in the 1990s ABC television series Janus, has been released on bail after facing court charged with more than 100 child sex offenses. ABC News
- February 24, 2015 - Smuggled 10000's of 'completely terrified' children, 'herding' them from London onto boats to Australia - Lord James of Blackheath (see also: Offenders Speaking Out []) Guerilla Wire
- August 7, 2016 - Video: Tim Roy joins hosts Fiona Barnett & Steve McMurray to talk about his experiences as a victim of VIP Sexual Abuse & Ritual Abuse. Tim is the author of two books 'Little Tim, Big Tim' and 'Switch Me Off'. Tim has also served in the Australian Army's elite Special Air Service. YouTube
- March 16, 2011 - Operation Rescue Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops - Five Americans among 184 people arrested; 230 abused children taken to safety.
- "Internet pedophile ring with up to 70,000 members" ... "European police agency Europol said in a statement that "Operation Rescue" had identified 670 suspects and that 230 abused children in 30 countries had been taken to safety. More children are expected to be found" ... "184 people had been arrested" ... "those detained are suspected of direct involvement in sexually abusing children" ... "They include teachers, police officers and scout leaders, AP reported. One Spaniard who worked at summer youth camps is suspected of abusing some 100 children over five years" ... "five arrests and four convictions in connection with Operation Rescue in the U.S" ... "Arrests so far have been made in Georgia and Connecticut" ... "website operated from a server based in the Netherlands" ..."Law enforcement authorities from 13 countries, including the United States, Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain and the U.K., were involved in the case" ... "analysts had cracked the security features of a key computer server at the center of the network which uncovered the identities of suspected child sex offenders" ... "helped police break encryption measures that shielded users' identities", etc NBC News
- February 3, 2017 - Royal commission into sexual abuse: Senior Catholic leaders called to give evidence next week - Every Catholic archbishop in the country except for Hobart is being called to give evidence at a royal commission hearing starting next week in Sydney. ABC News (See Also: Catholic Church)
- February 6, 2017 - 4,444 victims: extent of abuse in Catholic Church in Australia revealed. The Guardian
- March 9, 2017 - Man who posed as Justin Bieber online charged with over 931 child sex offences - Gordon Douglas Chalmers, a law lecturer at the Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, allegedly pretended to be Canadian pop star to solicit sexually explicit images from young fans. The Independent
- March27, 2017 - 'Survivors have waited too long': 4000 institutions named in sex abuse royal commission.
- "...Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse ...heard the testimony of more than 6500 child sexual abuse survivors in private sessions, with another 2000 people still awaiting a meeting ..." The Sydney Morning Herald
- May 30, 2017 - Australia to ban convicted pedophiles from traveling abroad. CNN
- June 30, 2017 - Cardinal George Pell charged with historical sex offences - Cardinal George Pell, Australia's highest ranking Catholic, has been charged with historical sex offences. The Age (Note: Pell was/is the Vatican Finance Chief.)
- July 20, 2017 - Forced migration of children to Australia bigger sex abuse scandal than Jimmy Savile, says Gordon Brown - 'Bigger in scale, bigger in geographical spread, and bigger in the length of time that went on undetected', says the former prime minister. The Independent
- Australian Pedophile Ring: Critical Information on a Secret Pedophile Network
- Australian “Safe Schools” Program linked to Paedophilia & Communism