- 1 Relation to #Pizzagate
- 1.1 Criminal activities perpetrated by DynCorp
- 1.2 Jeffrey Epstein
- 1.3 Monica Petersen & Claude d'Estrée
- 1.4 Donald Trump & Mike Pence
- 1.5 Videos on Pizzagate & Books on Pizzagate/Pedogate
- 1.6 CIA & DynCorp
- 1.7 List of mysterious alleged Clinton related deaths
- 1.8 Jill Dando
- 2 See also
Relation to #Pizzagate
Criminal activities perpetrated by DynCorp
Generally Accepted Facts from Wikipedia
In the late 1990s, two employees, Ben Johnston, a former DynCorp aircraft mechanic, and Kathryn Bolkovac, a U.N. International Police Force monitor, independently alleged that DynCorp employees in Bosnia engaged in sex with minors, and sold them to each other as slaves. Both Johnston and Bolkovac were fired, and Johnston was later placed into protective custody before leaving several days later.
On June 2, 2000, an investigation was launched in the Dyncorp hangar at Comanche Base Camp, one of two U.S. bases in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and all DynCorp personnel were detained for questioning. CID spent several weeks investigating and the results appear to support Johnston's allegations. DynCorp had fired five employees for similar illegal activities prior to the charges. Many of the employees accused of sex trafficking were forced to resign under suspicion of illegal activity. However, as of 2014 no one had been prosecuted.
In 2002, Bolkovac filed a lawsuit in Great Britain against Dyncorp for unfair dismissal due to a protected disclosure (whistleblowing), and won. Bolkovac co-authored a book with Cari Lynn titled The Whistleblower: Sex Trafficking, Military Contractors And One Woman's Fight For Justice. In 2010, a film titled The Whistleblower, starring Rachel Weisz and Vanessa Redgrave, was released.
More Details On These Two Incidents
The Huffington Post reported two sex scandals involving DynCorp in Bosnia:
DynCorp was involved in a sex slavery scandal in Bosnia in 1999, with its employees accused of rape and the buying and selling of girls as young as 12. Dyncorp, hired to perform police duties for the UN and aircraft maintenance for the US Army, were implicated in prostituting the children, whereas the company’s Bosnia site supervisor filmed himself raping two women. A number of employees were transferred out of the country, but with no legal consequences for them. This was one of two cases involving DynCorp and sexual scandal in Bosnia. The other, involved air plane mechanic Ben Johnston who sued DynCorp, alleging he was sacked because he had uncovered evidence that Dyncorp employees were involved in ‘sexual slavery.‘
Kelly Patricia O'Meara from Insight Magazine interviewed Ben Johnston. His longer account can be read here at the following link.
... Jeffrey Epstein stole or was authorized to use a DynCorp and State Department tail number, N474AW...This would mean that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked underage girls using a tail number registered by DynCorp and during the same time period as DynCorp when they trafficked minors in Bosnia and other parts of the Balkan states...
Monica Petersen & Claude d'Estrée
Claude d'Estree, Petersen's friend and colleague perhaps most outspoken against statements saying she was investigating the Clinton Foundation, worked in the US Attorney's office on behalf of DynCorp between 1999-2002 in Reston, Virginia. DynCorp itself has been linked with child sexual abuse several times, including one explosive scandal in Bosnia in 1999 (which is the same era when d'Estree worked for the contractor).
Donald Trump & Mike Pence
Mike Pence would be one of only thirteen congresspeople, including Dennis Kucinich and Cynthia McKinney, who would call for an investigation into allegations made in a Fox News report that the US Army was assisting sex traffickers in South Korea. That same Office of Inspector General review would be expanded to investigate similar allegations against DynCorp in Bosnia.
- (movie based on a book) 2010 - The Whistleblower
- (book) 2010 - 'Sex Trafficking: Inside the Business of Modern Slavery'  by Siddharth Kara, business executive turned human rights advocate (Romania, Bosnia, etc)
- 1993 - Maj. Gen. William Robertson (Deputy Commanding General, V Corps, Europe), Col William Densberger (V Corps Chief of Operations and Plans), Col. Robert Kelly (V Corps Chief of Intelligence), Spec. Gary Rhodes (Crew Chief) - Died: February 23, 1993 - All were killed when their Army UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter crashed in Wiesbaden, Germany. No cause was ever determined. - V Corps figured prominently in the US Bosnia - Serbia peacekeeping operations...
- 1996 - Ron Brown - Former Chairman, Democratic National Committee; Commerce Secretary died on April 3, 1996, in an Air Force jet (T-43, a converted 737 used by the Air Force) carrying Brown and 34 (or 39) others, including 14 business executives on a trade mission to Croatia (or Bosnia), crashed into a mountainside while approaching the Dubrovnik airport ...