From The #Pizzagate Wiki
Canada compilation post to be organized: 
(2015) Project Hydra
(2016) Operation Malaise
- Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops - Five Americans among 184 people arrested; 230 abused children taken to safety  - published: unknown - "Internet pedophile ring with up to 70,000 members" ... "European police agency Europol said in a statement that "Operation Rescue" had identified 670 suspects and that 230 abused children in 30 countries had been taken to safety. More children are expected to be found" ... "184 people had been arrested" ... "those detained are suspected of direct involvement in sexually abusing children" ... "They include teachers, police officers and scout leaders, AP reported. One Spaniard who worked at summer youth camps is suspected of abusing some 100 children over five years" ... "five arrests and four convictions in connection with Operation Rescue in the U.S" ... "Arrests so far have been made in Georgia and Connecticut" ... "website operated from a server based in the Netherlands" ..."Law enforcement authorities from 13 countries, including the United States, Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain and the U.K., were involved in the case" ... "analysts had cracked the security features of a key computer server at the center of the network which uncovered the identities of suspected child sex offenders" ... "helped police break encryption measures that shielded users' identities" etc
- 14November2013 (Toronto) Nearly 400 children rescued and 348 adults arrested in Canadian child pornography bust  - "announce hundreds of arrests in a global child exploitation investigation" ... "Police seized over 45 terabytes of data from the $4-million business that distributed to over 50 counties including Australia, Spain, Mexico, Sweden and Greece." ...their investigation revealed an entire child movie production and distribution company in Toronto operating via the web site azovfilms.com" ... "enlisted the help of the United States Postal Inspection Service since many of the videos were being exported to the U.S. and began a joint investigation" ... "horrific sexual acts against very young children" ... "45 terabytes of data from the $4-million business that distributed to over 50 counties including Australia, Spain, Mexico, Sweden and Greece" etc
Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO)
- 22November2006  - 'Cult' fights claims of child sacrifice - "ANTI-CHILD-SEX campaigner accused an occult religious group of hosting parties at which naked children acted as waiters and at which members had sex with and murdered children" ... "satanic cult that sacrificed children and ate their organs and blood" ... "Dr Michaelson said it was not a religion but a child pornography and pedophile ring, that its members practised trauma-based mind control, sexual abuse and satanic rituals to discourage its victims from complaining to the authorities, and that it condoned kidnapping street children and babies and children from orphanages for sex and sacrifice in religious rituals" ... "to today to allow a last-ditch attempt to settle out of court" ... "article, still accessible on a website run from NSW, suggests senior politicians and television celebrities are part of a top-level pedophile ring and have been protected by some police" ... "Dr Michaelson last year called for a royal commission to investigate her claims that Victoria Police did not properly investigate pedophile ring allegations" ... "OTO members follow a religion known as Thelema, founded by occultist Aleister Crowley"
- 30January2007  - Made child porn in pizzeria, manager admits - "St. John's man who paid teenaged girls to pose nude in the pizzeria" ... "between the ages of 13 and 16 at the time" ... "manager of Big Bite Pizza, a Water Street eatery" ... "photographs were taken in 2005 and early 2006. Some of the pictures were taken on Christmas Eve 2005" ... "Before Shablak was charged, Richard Deering— then the chief of the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary— said there was an extensivesex ring operating in St. John's"
- 18June2007  - Britain, U.S. break up online pedophile ring - 700 investigated; 31 children rescued as authorities shut global operation
- "...Of the 31 children, some only a few months old...The ring was traced to an Internet chat room called “Kids the Light of Our Lives” that featured images of children being subjected to horrific sexual abuse, including the streaming live videos...Officials said the United States, Canada and Australia were Britain’s main partners in the investigation, which involved agencies from 35 countries. The international investigation dated back to August 2006 until the ringleader’s sentencing Monday...The international probe began after Canadian officials — conducting their own long-running pedophile investigation — tipped off authorities in London about a possible British link...U.S. officials declined to comment because their investigation is continuing in at least 12 states... In Germany, police are investigating two men in connection with the breakup of the ring, the country’s Federal Crime Office said. The host of the chat room, Timothy David Martyn Cox, 27, of Buxhall, who used the online identity “Son of God,” admitted to nine counts of possessing and distributing indecent images, authorities said...Cox also had been a member of a U.S.-based online pedophile ring shut down by U.S. authorities in March 2006, Gamble said...The host of the “Kiddypics” and “Kiddyvids” site in the earlier case adopted the username “G.O.D.,” and Cox’s online identity “Son of God” was believed to be a reference..."
- See Also: United States of America, Germany, UK, Australia
- 18April2008  - Mass Graves Revealed of Indian Children in Canadian Schools
- (Paper/Article in Journal) Religious Justifications for Child Sexual Abuse in Cults and Alternative Religions by Stephen A. Kent University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada  - International Journal of Cultic Studies Vol.3, 2012, 49-74
- 9Jan2013  - Vancouver ex-private school teacher sentenced to three months for child porn
- has connection to Justin Trudeau (previous coworker)
- 4November2014  Senior Canadian cabinet minister exposed as participant in Ninth Circle sacrificial cult along with mafia-tied catholic Cardinal Both men named at February 22 cult ritual in Rome
- 29Dec2016 (Vancouver, Canada) - VPD detective James Fisher charged with sexual exploitation and sex assault 
-  (The Star) - Chilling evidence of organized child sex abuse revealed in survey - Odette and her sisters Rosemary and Lucy are among the victims of what a new survey by the Canadian Centre for Child Protection suggests is a widespread tragedy — child exploitation rings led by parents of the abused.
- 3Feb2017  - (Toronto, Ontario) Child sex abuse: A London (England) man is one of six people charged in historic sexual abuse case
- "...Police allege that 12 to 14 years ago, two men went online and made arrangements with a child’s parents in London to sexually abuse the child. The men then came to London “for this purpose,” Toronto police said...Photographer Martin Galloway, 56, was arrested on Jan. 25 with the assistance of London police...Sean O'Toole, left, in an undated photo is now known as Jacquelyn Laronde, 46... Galloway’s photography website and Facebook page are filled with photographs of children. For several years, he promoted an Easter bunny photo shoot with children. On his website, Galloway said he is a former police officer who emigrated from Scotland in 1988, living in Toronto and the Niagara region before moving to London at some point...making the son about seven now and his daughter, six...Laronde was active on her Google+ page and recently posted a lengthy video of Kingston’s demonstration to support the Women’s March on Washington on Jan. 21...Laronde also announced 28 weeks ago that she had landed a job as the gender and diversity co-ordinator at the Canadian Mental Health Association...Laronde had gender reassignment surgery in October 2015. She posted a video on the morning before her surgery reflecting on what was about to happen to her. “It’s just surreal right at the moment. After so long wanting and needing certain parts of my life to be striked (sic) out...Online, Galloway was allegedly known as “Scotdom” and “Mr. Scotdom” and used the email address Scotdom@hotmail.com, police said. Online, Laronde was known as firstname.lastname@example.org. Investigators believe there may be other suspects who have yet to be identified..."
- question: was the change to be a women (trans) a way to evade capture by police? (noted by voat user justaboveaverage  : Martin Galloway, was a former police officer and specialized "in children's photos", two kids - a son, 7, and daughter, 6 - and a stepson, known online as "Scotdom" - I'm guessing because he's from Scotland and likes to dominate...)
- See Also: UK(England), etc
- 3Feb2017  - Graciano Ferreira, 35, charged in child-luring investigation, Jane Street and Grandravine Drive area
- 1April2017  - Sex And Child Trafficking In Canada: What We Know
- 20April2017  - More than 100 men arrested for 'purchasing prostituted children,' York police say - Most arrests took place in York region north of Toronto
- 6July2017  - Robin Wortman now faces child pornography charges - Former Calgary Homeless Foundation board member was charged earlier this year with sexual assault
- 6July2017  - 16 Alberta men arrested for child porn, some depicting 'graphic sexual abuse'
- - "...arrests were made in Calgary, Red Deer, Airdrie and Strathmore... Dubbed Operation Icebreaker the initiative saw 25 search warrants executed between April 5 and June 1...victims ranged in age from babies to 17 years old... "
- 1Aug2017  - Fake Catholic Church clergyman in Edmonton charged with sexual assault, child luring - 'This case is troubling,' says Edmonton Det. Brian Cross
- Les orphelins de Duplessis (Duplessis Orphans)    (from wiki) "The Duplessis Orphans (French: les Orphelins de Duplessis) were children victimized in a mid-20th century scheme in which approximately 20,000 orphaned children were falsely certified as mentally ill by the government of the province of Quebec, Canada, and confined to psychiatric institutions. The Catholic Church has denied the allegations, and disputes the claims of those seeking payments."