- 1 Background
- 2 Relationship to #Pizzagate
- 3 Themes
- 4 Needs Integration
Carlos Slim Helú (born January 28, 1940) is a Mexican business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. From 2010 to 2013, Slim was ranked as the richest person in the world. He derived his fortune from his extensive holdings in a considerable number of Mexican companies through his conglomerate, Grupo Carso. As of 31 July 2016 he was #7 on Forbes list of billionaires, with a net worth estimated at US$50 billion.
His conglomerate includes education, health care, industrial manufacturing, transportation, real estate, media, energy, hospitality, entertainment, high-technology, retail, sports, and financial services. He accounts for 40% of the listings on the Mexican Stock Exchange, while his net worth is equivalent to about 6 percent of Mexico’s gross domestic product.
Additional Relevant Facts
- Made his fortune from buying off Mexican public assets privatised with the help of neo-cons and Bill Clinton signing NAFTA 
- Worked with organ donation advocacy with TELMEX foundation and The Carso Institute 
- Wikileaks Stratfor leaks suggest he may have cartel involvement 
- His wedding was officiated by Marcial Maciel, Catholic pedophile 
- Many suspect he is a front for former Mexican president Carlos Salinas de Gortari  
Relationship to #Pizzagate
Connection to Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Frank Giustra
Slim has personally donated between at least $250,000 to $500,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Through businesses he owns, however, he has donated over $7 million. Slim also donated a significant portion of a $20 million fund the Clinton Foundation's Clinton-Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative (which also involves Clinton associate, Frank Giustra), runs jointly with Slim's SLIM Foundation.
Additional Source for Slim and Giustra: 
Connection to Raffaello Follieri
From the September 3rd, 2008, Vanity Fair article, The Follieri Charade:
That summer, Band helped set up a meeting between Follieri and Carlos Slim, one of the world’s richest men, on Slim’s yacht off Mexico. The meeting led nowhere.
It is also important to note that Slim is connected to pedophile priest, Marcial Maciel, who was heavily connected to Andrea Sodano, who was on the board of Follieri's Follieri Group, and his uncle Cardinal Angelo Sodano, who Follieri said was his connection to the Vatican.
Connection to the The New York Times
Connection to Marcial Maciel and the Legion of Christ
Slim's wedding was officiated by pedophile priest, Marcial Maciel.
[Marcial] Maciel even officiated the wedding ceremony of Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim and was especially close to many prominent businessmen in the northern city of Monterrey.
The Legion of Christ, which Maciel founded and headed, also threw an event in Slim's honor.
From the Wall Street Journal article, With Elite Backing, A Catholic Order Has Pull in Mexico, by Jose de Cordoba, published on January 23rd, 2006:
- Two years ago, a handful of Latin American billionaires and some of the world's top financiers gathered at New York's Plaza Hotel. They were honoring Mexican plutocrat Carlos Slim and raising money for schools for poor children run by the Legion of Christ, a fast-growing conservative Roman Catholic order. Among those giving speeches at the black-tie gala were the Rev. Marcial Maciel, the 85-year-old Mexican founder of the Legion, and Citigroup Inc. Chairman Sanford Weill. Within hours, the diverse group of 500 well-wishers raised $725,000. The Legion was in its element. Founded in 1941, the order concentrates on ministering to the wealthy and powerful in the belief that by evangelizing society's leaders, the beneficial impact on society is multiplied. Like the Jesuits who centuries ago whispered in the ear of Europe's princes, the Legion's priests today are the confessors and chaplains to some of the most powerful businessmen in Latin America. "The soul of a trash collector is as important as the soul of Carlos Slim, but if Slim is converted, think of the influence and power for good he would wield," says Luanne Zurlo, a former Goldman Sachs securities analyst who organized the benefit. Mr. Slim, Latin America's richest man with a fortune estimated at $24 billion, says he's not a highly devout Catholic but is helping the Legion create 50 low-cost universities in Latin America.
For reference, this event took place in 2004, two years after the massive story of pedophile priests broke in 2002 (which would later become the basis for the Oscar-winning film, Spotlight) and during the course of decades of sex abuse allegations against Legion of Christ founder, Marcial Maciel.
Connection to Lynn Forester de Rothschild
From the Daily Mail article, Rothschilds in for Slim pickings..., published on July 11th, 2010: 
From their Chelsea home, which was once the studio of artist John Singer Sargent, three-times married Lynn tells me: ‘[Slim] is right here with my husband and myself. He is here for the weekend. We are in business together and he is investing in my company. We have been friends for some years.’