David Brock (born July 23, 1962) is an American liberal/progressive political operative, author and commentator who founded the media watchdog group Media Matters for America in 2004 and Correct the Record in 2013. He has been described by Time as "one of the most influential operatives in the Democratic Party". Brock is an ally of Hillary Clinton and dated James Alefantis.
- 1 Background
- 2 Office shared by 14 pro-Clinton organizations 
- 3 Blackmail
- 4 Relationship to #Pizzagate
- 5 Personal assets
- 6 Timeline
- 7 Articles
- 8 Documents
- 9 See also
- 10 External links
- 11 Reference
-  had a house in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware where he hosted Democratic Party fundraisers.
-  described by Politico as "the Democrats' dark-arts master"
-  Media Matters for America failed to report to IRS over $1 million in sub-let rental income between 2010 to 2014.
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, 6th Floor, Washington, DC 20001 (Google Maps)
- Media Matters for America
- Media Matters Action Network
- Correct the Record (Super PAC)
- American Bridge 21st Century (Super PAC)
- American Bridge 21st Century Foundation
- American Democracy Legal Fund
- The American Independen
- American Priorities Joint Fundraising Committee (Super PAC)
- The Bonner Group
- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington DC Inc.
- The Franklin Education Forum
- The Franklin Forum
- Franklin Forum PAC
- Franklin Strategies LLC
- Main article: William Grey.
In 2012, Fox News broke the story that Brock was being blackmailed by a gay ex-lover of more than 10 years, William Grey, who demanded $850,000 otherwise he'd embarrass Brock to his donors and report him to the IRS. Grey claimed to have damaging information over the non-profit group's finances. Brock had to sell a historic $1.5 home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware to cover the costs  .
Relationship to #Pizzagate
Connection to James Achilles Alefantis
Connection to Barney Frank
Connection to George Soros
George Soros was the biggest donor for David Brock's American Bridge 21st Century PAC in 2012 and 2014, which in turn made payments to Comet Ping Pong ($11,500 on March 21, 2014, for "Catering & Facility Rental").
Correct the Record (director)
Bitcoin Foundation (former director)
see: Bitcoin Industry
- May 2010 - Brock is blackmailed by gay ex-lover William Grey.
- 14 Sep 2010 - Brock filed a police report against Grey for blackmail.
- 2012 - Brock pays $850,000 settlement.
- 25 Mar 2014 -  Brock speaks at the Clinton School of Public Service in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- File:Brock-police-report.pdf (September 14,2010)
- File:Grey v Brock and Alefantis Answer and Counterclaims.pdf (December 1, 2011)
- James Alefantis
- Max Maccoby
- Laura Silsby
- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware (and its immediate neighbors "Lewes" and "Bethany Beach" have become the vacation spots for gays "and others"? from nearby Baltimore, Richmond, Philadelphia, and above all, D.C. )
- Kerr, Andrew. "Clinton Campaign Illegally Purchased “Research” from pro-Democrat Super PAC" The Citizens Audit (September 6, 2016)