Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Possibly the most significant single event to thrust Pizzagate into the international media spotlight. Madeleine, born May 12, 2003, disappeared on the evening of May 3, 2007 from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, a resort in the Algarve region of Portugal. Her case has been called "the most heavily reported missing-person case in modern history". This information comes from the Wikipedia article on the case.
Possible connection to John Podesta and Tony Podesta
Many suspects have been named in this case, but to this day it remains an unsolved mystery. Police have released a 3D rendering of two possible suspects.
This image went viral after the Internet community noticed the uncanny resemblance between the potential suspect(s) and Tony and John Podesta. With the help of Wikileaks and their release of the Podesta emails, Anonymous and Reddit users were able to discover that John Podesta's email had a mysterious gap between May 4, 2007 and June 14, 2007. Not only did John not respond to emails around the time of Madeleine's disappearance, but when his records begin again there seems to be indication that he is using a new email. Multiple Delivery Status Notification (Failure)s are a sign of this.
According to a now famous Reddit user, @FBIanon, the Podesta brothers were also in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007. They were staying with an associate, Clement Freud, who owns a villa in Praia da Luz. Freud's villa is less than a third of a mile from where Madeleine McCann was abducted.
- Other important info: An assistant was sending emails on John Podesta’s behalf on May 4, 2007. The email that starts on May 4, 2007, the day after McCann’s abduction, is written to Mr. Sandler. Crucially: is not written from John Podesta himself, but on behalf of John Podesta, by an assistant named Elizabeth, indicating that John Podesta was either out of town or otherwise unavailable to handle emails. You can view the email here: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9364.
Origin of the EFit images
The EFit images that closely resembled the Podesta brothers were not from Scotland Yard as is commonly believed, but were a result of a private investigator report commissioned by the McCann family. The McCanns were well resourced, and were frustrated with the official investigation, so they hired their own detective agency. The agency was Oakley International and was headed up by Kevin Halligen . The agency also involved ex-MI5 agents such as Henri Exton, who initially put the McCanns in touch with the agency.
This agency was the source of the efit images. The company sent personell to Ireland to interview an Irish couple who saw a suspicous man at the time and place of Madeleines disappearance, and to make the efits.
The agency subsequently defrauded the Madeleine McCann foundation of £300,000 , and produced a report in 2008 which was never released publically. Only the EFits from the report was released in 2013.
Kevin Halligen, the head of the company, Irish citizen (note the witnesses who made the EFits were Irish), was involved in Washington D.C.. He mixed in DC circles, LARPing as a James Bond, British spy. Perhaps he really was a spy, and is now being distanced. He was tasked with laundering money from Trafigura to Washington lobbyists, however he pocketed the money . This lead to his trial and arrest.
Given his close association with Washington D.C., and the huge resemblance of the EFit images, it lays doubt on the legitimacy of the EFit images. However the fact that the EFits can be easily discredited, yet the absence of MSM coverage of them in their attempt to debunk pizzagate suggests that there is something to the EFits that is being covered up.
- - see 'Real Stories' Documentary on YT:  The McCanns And The Conman (Child Abduction Documentary) - Real Stories
Connection to International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children
Two of the board members (past or present)...
- Elizabeth Bagley:  2016 Democratic National Committee email leak, Emails from Bagley were released showing involvement in manipulating donor status to gain access to influential people. She was the Ambassador of Portugal at the time of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
- Ernie Allen: Chairman of ICMEC. His work got Wall St and big pharma support for ICMEC. Gerry McCann, father of Madeleine McCann, personally flew to from Portugal to D.C. to meet with him in August 2007. Makes $1 million a year from taxpayer covering up missing children statistics. 
Connection to Sir Clement Freud
- May 3, 2007 - Madeleine McCann is missing, last photograph taken at 2:29pm, children go to bed at 7pm, policed called at 10:30pm
- May 4, 2007 - News breaks of the disappearance (7:45am), and (Gerry) McCanns appeals to abductor (10pm)
- May 5, 2007 - police back abduction theory
- May 7, 2007 - police statement & Kate McCanns first television appeal
- May 10, 2007 - police stop searching
- May 15, 2007 - Robert Murat is made the first formal suspect
- May 18, 2007 - no trace of Madeleine at Murat's house
- May 30, 2007 - McCanns meet the Pope
- June 2, 2007 - Lancet (online?) "McCann family has asked health professionals to look out for Madeleine McCann" published 
- June 6, 2007 - Press conference in Germany
- July, 2007(?) - McCanns visit Sir Clement Freud (Sigmund Freud's grandson) weeks after Madeleine's disappearance & sniffer dogs flown in from Britain
- August 6, 2007 - McCanns apartment researched
- August 8, 2007 - British DNA analysis
- August 16, 2007 - New forensic results (blood and hair)
- September 5, 2007 - McCanns become official suspects
- September 6, 2007 - Kate McCann questioned
- September 7, 2007 - Gerry McCann questioned
- September 9, 2007 - McCanns return home to Lestershire, England
- September 11, 2007 - multiple headlines about McCanns continue in the UK
- October, 2007 - Investigation co-ordinator removed from his post (Goncalo Amaral, wrote a book about the investigation called The Truth of the Lie)
- 2008 - (questionable) Research/investigation headed by Kevin Halligen entitled Operation Omega funded by the Madeleine McCann foundation
- July 21, 2008 - Portuguese investigation closed, Robert Murat cleared as formal suspects
- August 7, 2008 - (article) Reports that Belgian paedophile ring 'stole Maddy to order' are flawed 
- 2010 - McCanns spoke with Ray Wyre, a pedophile expert who was on the guest list at Elm Guest House, a notorious paedophile brothel, said that he knew Madeleine had been abducted by a paedophile & Kate and Gerry McCann released a plea to then-Prime Minister David Cameron when the Portuguese police shut down the enquiry
- 2011 - police in Portugal smashed a trafficking ring snatching young women and underage girls in the Algarve and Aveiro, in the north of the country
- May 12, 2011 - Kate McCann's book published - Published on Madeleine's birthday, Kate McCann puts 100% of the money raised by book sales into replenishing the fund investigating her daughter's disappearance
- May 22, 2011 - Operation Grange - Scotland Yard launches an investigative review into the disappearance, financed by a government contingency fund. The team's focus is on uncovering "a criminal act by a stranger", according to then-senior investigator DCI Andy Redwood.
- July 4, 2013 - Officers say they have identified 38 “persons of interest” including 12 Brits. Top cop Andy Redwood says he believes Madeleine is still alive.
- October 24, 2013 - Portuguese police, working in co-operation with Scotland Yard, reopened the investigation. Portugal’s Attorney General reveals there is “new elements of evidence”.
- May 22, 2014 - British police go to the Algarve to follow up new leads. Cops start digging up resort where she vanished seven years earlier.
- June, 2014 - Ground-penetrating radar used on three sites
- April 28, 2015 - McCanns win libel case - Former investigator Gonçalo Amaral is ordered to pay €500,000 to the McCanns for alleging in his book that they faked their daughter's abduction
- October 28, 2015 - UK (Operation Grange) investigation scaled down. However, Operation Grange still has funding until April 2016.
- December 20, 2015 - McCanns to fund their own investigation (No Stone Unturned appeal fund)
- April, 2016 - Operation Grange funding ended, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe says he believes there is “one final lead” in the case.
- 20June2016 -  Emails between 'paedophile' Clement Freud and Madeleine McCann's parents to be probed for child sex abuse inquiry - The ex-MP and TV and radio star had a villa in the resort Madeleine McCann vanished from and befriended her parents in the weeks after she went missing
- December 4, 2016 - Met police are given new cash for the probe and say they have one last line of enquiry. They are looking at whether Maddie was kidnapped by a trafficking gang
- April 29, 2016  - Madeleine McCann latest: are police any closer to knowing the truth?
- May 31, 2016  - ‘Everyone should just back off!’: Vicky Pattison defends the McCanns in wake of Sharon Osbourne brands them ‘insane’ - The Geordie Shore star said the couple had been through enough already
- June 5, 2016  - How Clement Freud invited Kate and Gerry McCann for lunch after Madeleine disappeared
- June 14, 2016  - Clement Freud - child abuser: Ex-Liberal MP's widow says she is 'profoundly sorry' as TV documentary reveals he molested girls as young as 10 - 'National Treasure' Clement Freud has been accused of being a paedophile - One alleged victim claims the former MP began grooming her from age 10 - Another said he abused her from 14 and violently raped her once aged 18 - Sir Clement's secret past will be revealed in an ITV Exposure documentary
- June 16, 2016  - MADDIE LEAD Madeleine McCann cops ‘did nothing’ about Clement Freud connection… Despite victim warning them TWO years ago - Rape victim Vicky Hayes told Suffolk police she was concerned about Clement's link to the McCanns in 2014
- June 22, 2016  - 'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Nicole Shuttleworth was aged three when her parents foiled Algarve kidnapper 13 years before McCann case
- August 7, 2016  - MADDIE SEARCH END GAME Brit cops confirm end of forensic work in hunt for missing Madeleine McCann - Operation Grange has so far cost the taxpayer £12 million since its launch five years ago by David Cameron
- September 18, 2016  - MADDIE HOPE - Madeleine McCann fund given £100k of government money to keep search alive until April - Reports say the police hunt will now be able to continue until the spring
- October 4, 2016  - FRESH MADDIE SCANDAL - Ex-cop who accused McCann’s of faking Maddie’s abduction plans second book slamming Brit cops - Goncalo Amaral has almost finished his second book with his first having caused ripples through the missing person's case
- October 17, 2016  - WORLD'S HUNT FOR MADDIE We reveal the 8,685 ‘sightings’ of Madeleine McCann across 101 countries as desperate parents Kate and Gerry McCann continue search - The Met police has collated reported sightings under Operation Grange, but not all details have been released
- December 4, 2016  - Scotland Yard given extra funding to probe ‘important’ new lead over theory that Madeleine McCann was kidnapped by trafficking gang - A new lead suggests Maddie snatched after traffickers took photos of her - Extra funding has been allocated to the Met to probe the latest information - Line of inquiry is said to be the 'last throw of the dice' in search for Maddie - Youngster disappeared in Portugal in 2007, when she was three years old
- December 4, 2016  - Maddie gang probe - Cops given cash to probe ‘important’ new lead that Maddie was snatched by people trafficking gang
- December 23, 2016  - THE HUNT GOES ON Why did people think Madeleine McCann had been found, what age would she be now and how many alleged sightings have there been? - How a mystery woman in Rome sparked speculation missing Brit girl had been found
- Cyril Smith
- Dr Katarina Gaspar's statement
- Elm Guest House
- John Podesta
- Madeleine McCann
- many wells ,drainage pipes, and industrial garbage bins around where Madeleine disappeared
- Operation Athabasca
- Operation Jaguar
- Operation Fernbridge
- Operation Midland
- Sir Clement Freud
- Tony Podesta
- Wikipedia Article on Madeleine McCann's disappearance
- An article on FBIAnon's allegations against the Podesta's
- Mrs McCann's book Madeleine - see Books on Pizzagate/Pedogate
- Investigator Goncalo Amaral, wrote a book about the investigation called The Truth of the Lie
- Anti-child trafficking charity ECPAT International said Portugal was “attractive to traffickers” because of the ease in which children can be driven through borders.