From The #Pizzagate Wiki
- - 5029 Connecticut Ave, D.C.
- - 5010 Connecticut Ave, D.C.
- - 261 Moore St, Brooklyn New York 11206
- - So this "restaurant franchise" called Joseph's Bistro Restaurant and Sports bar supposedly has 23,159 locations nationwide. Just to put it in perspective, McDonald's has 14,233 locations, and Burger King has 7,277 locations nationwide. When you start to look at the locations of these "restaurants" you will find that they are absolutely everywhere, in apartment buildings, office complexes, malls, law offices, medical establishments, etc.
- - Ties to businesses like Media Matters, Common Cause, OPEN America
- see: record labels - In The Red Records & Burger Records (see: Macauley Culkin)
- Pizzeria Paradiso
- possibility that the prevalence of pizza food establishments is the connection to the Italian mob - are other types of food establishments fronts for other nationality mobs/mafias?