- 19July1998  - "ring of traders in child pornography whose images of abuse of even babies and infants were peddled via the Internet and other media to clients in Europe, Russia and the United States"... "found out about the ring after one of its members was killed several weeks ago, apparently by a rival" ... "ring operated from a small Dutch town, Zandvoort, and from Berlin"... "police said they had also found voluminous records of what appear to be clients and suppliers from countries including Israel, Ukraine, Britain, Russia and the United States. They say they believe that some of the photographed children are from Eastern Europe, while some of the short films were made on the Portuguese island of Madeira" ... "Investigators said they found the material in June, in an apartment whose owner had been found dead in Italy" ... etc
- 29Sept2000  - "massive international paedophile network selling violent child-pornography videos to clients in Italy, the US and Germany"... "The tapes, which were made in Russia" ..."the pornographic films, which cost anything from £270 to £4,000" ... "investigators named the Russian firms involved in the trade as Tim-O-Seev Video and Flower 2" ... "believed that the victims shown in the films were kidnapped from orphanages in Russia and the Middle East"... etc
- (cant find article link but found the reference): Bernstein, Richard "Germans Uncover Child Sex Network," International Herald Tribune, September 27, 2003
International Operations/Stings/Arrests/trafficking with associations with Germany
- 18June2007  - Britain, U.S. break up online pedophile ring - 700 investigated; 31 children rescued as authorities shut global operation
- "...Of the 31 children, some only a few months old...The ring was traced to an Internet chat room called “Kids the Light of Our Lives” that featured images of children being subjected to horrific sexual abuse, including the streaming live videos...Officials said the United States, Canada and Australia were Britain’s main partners in the investigation, which involved agencies from 35 countries. The international investigation dated back to August 2006 until the ringleader’s sentencing Monday...The international probe began after Canadian officials — conducting their own long-running pedophile investigation — tipped off authorities in London about a possible British link...U.S. officials declined to comment because their investigation is continuing in at least 12 states... In Germany, police are investigating two men in connection with the breakup of the ring, the country’s Federal Crime Office said. The host of the chat room, Timothy David Martyn Cox, 27, of Buxhall, who used the online identity “Son of God,” admitted to nine counts of possessing and distributing indecent images, authorities said...Cox also had been a member of a U.S.-based online pedophile ring shut down by U.S. authorities in March 2006, Gamble said...The host of the “Kiddypics” and “Kiddyvids” site in the earlier case adopted the username “G.O.D.,” and Cox’s online identity “Son of God” was believed to be a reference..."
- See Also: United States of America, UK, Canada, Australia
connection to James Achilles Alefantis
 "On February 25, 2016, the (US) Ambassador of Germany Peter Wittig and Huberta von Voss-Witting, invited guests to their residence for a VIP reception following the opening night of The Washington Ballet’s Director’s Cut. Guests enjoyed champagne and wine to toast to the new performance that redefines the boundaries of classical ballet"
- Alefantis is pictured with: Marc Cipullo and Chris Reed