International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children
The International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children is a NGO located in Virginia, Alexandria. It was formed in 1998. The NGO focusses on laws, systems and treaties to protect children worldwide. They collaborate with many different stakeholders, such as law enforcement, private corporations and government. 
Special Thanks to idraintheswamp.com site :)
In the aftermath of the Dutroux Scandal in the late 1990's in Belgium, the US-based National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children was swamped with work, and this justified a need for a similar organization operating on an International level.  The Dutroux affair involved a massive cover-up to save high-profile people being implicated. The Belgium public was outraged, there were large protests in the street  when the only man making progress in the investigation was sacked. Action was needed to placate the people. Several child protection agencies sprung up around the world, the NCMEC acting as a template organization, the ICMEC acting as the head coordinating effort.
Donors and Supporters
Full List (big names): 
Eli Broad: Art collector billionaire, education reformer - wants to privatize schools
The main ICMEC is located in Alexandria, Virginia. In November 2016, at the time of the US elections resulting in a change of government, the address on the official website changed from Diagonal Road next to the train station to an office in Mill Road. The original location was across the road from the Amtrak/DC Metro station, and had the George Washington Masonic Memorial facing toward it.
The NCMEC office is located nearby, also in Alexandria, VA.
Alexandria is close to Washington D.C., it's main train station is on the DC metro network.
Board Members (past and current)
For a relatively small (in terms of funding) organization, the board members are very well connected to D.C politics, the pharmacuetical industry, and to US and European organizations.
(from April2014 picture) 
- Charlie Morrison or Richard O'Reilly
- George Bickerstaff - Chief Financial Officer of Novartis Pharma AG, The Center for Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy Independent Director of Cardax, Inc.
- - WikiLeaks:  2016 Democratic National Committee email leak, Emails from Bagley were released showing involvement in manipulating donor status to gain access to influential people.
- - Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: She was the Ambassador of Portugal at the time of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
- (Professor) Ernesto Caffo - President, SOS II Telefono Azzurro Italy
- Victor Halberstadt - Vice Chair | Professor of Economics, Leiden University | Crown-Member, Netherlands Social-Economic Council | Chairman, International Advisory Board, DaimlerChrysler | Advisor, Secretary-General, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development | Steering Committee, Bilderberg Group | Board of International Advisors, Goldman Sachs
- Patty Wetterling - Chairman | National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (USA)
- Helga Long - Chair & CEO, HM Long Global Partners Ltd. | Chair & CEO, RSVP Group | Managing Partner, CT Partners
- Daniel Cohen
- Per-Olof Loof - CEO, Kemet Corporation
- Dan Broughton
- Anne-Marie Lizin
- Eve Branson - Writer | VIRGIN UNITE | [[Eve Branson Foundation | WIKIPEDIA, mother of Richard Branson
- Nancy Kelly - Cheif Operating Officer and Principal, Kelly, Anderson & Associates
- Nancy Dube
- Maud De Boer Buquicchio - President, Missing Children Europe
- Franz Humer - DIAEGO LLC $200k to Podesta Group , 2015 Chairman of Diageo, and of Roche. 
- Dennis Deconcini former US Senator
- - some connection to Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
- Richard Branson
- James Cannavino
- Tim Cranton
- Osamu Nagayamu - Chief executive officer of Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., one of Japan's largest drug companies. Chugai was aquired by Roche (connection to Franz Humer?) Chairman of the board of directors, Sony Corporation
- Maura Harty: Former Ambassador Paraguay. Worked for Department of State, Foreign Service specializing in evacuating people out of foreign countries. 
- Dr Raymond F. Schinazi: AIDS drugs researcher
- Andre Pienaar: Executive Chairman, C5 Capital, A South African intelligence expert made payments of as much as £60,000 through his security company for an unregistered charity linked to Dr Liam Fox.
- 1999 - founded ?
- Disappearance of Madeleine McCann, Casa Pia and Maderia ofPortugal
- Dutroux Scandal
- Bill Clinton
- Hillary Clinton