From The #Pizzagate Wiki
- Satanic Ritual Abuse, Murder, Missing Persons & Mayhem: Comparisons in Ireland and the USA 
- Nov2009 -  (Report) Responding to Child Sexual Abuse: Official Report on Ireland's National Police Service
- 25Nov2009  - Catholic order pays out for abuse - A Catholic religious order is to supply a 161m euros (£145m) package of measures as reparation for child abuse in Ireland.
- 26Nov2009  - Government apologises for failings
- - "...The Government has said it apologises "without reservation or equivocation" for failures by State agencies in dealing with the issue of clerical child abuse in the Dublin Archdiocese.
- 27Nov2009  - Priests and their depraved crimes
- - "...Some 46 priests were dealt with in the Commission of Investigation report...In total, the commission received information about complaints, suspicions or knowledge of child sex abuse in respect of 172 named priests and 11 unnamed priests..."
- 15Aug2013  (site name: Freedom Hosting) - "'Largest facilitator of child porn on planet' must wait month for FBI case"..." images on a large number of websites described as being extremely violent, graphic and depicting the rape and torture of pre-pubescent children" ... "US authorities are seeking to extradite Eric Eoin Marques to the state of Maryland to face charges of distributing, conspiring to distribute and advertising child pornography - as well as aiding and abetting advertising of child pornography - as part of a major international investigation" ... "Mr Marques had earlier been arrested and detained on foot of a provisional extradition request by the FBI, which claimed he is involved in the distribution of online child pornography" ... "who has Irish and US citizenship" ... "sole administrator of the anonymous hosting service" ... "from a respected middle class family and his father Antonio Marques is an architect working with Etihad Rail in the United Arab Emirates" (other sources: [], etc)
- 3March2017 (need to archive ) - (ABCNews) Experts find mass grave at ex-Catholic orphanage in Ireland 
- - "...The judge-led Mother and Baby Homes Commission said excavations since November at the site of the former Bon Secours Mother and Baby Home in Tuam, County Galway, had found an underground structure divided into 20 chambers containing "significant quantities of human remains."..."
compilation video page: 
-  Mark Vincent Healy "... MALE survivor of Irish clerical child sexual abuse to meet with Pope Francis ..." Victims speaking out
- Paedophile priests in Ireland  - "On 28 March, 2006 the Irish Government made an order establishing the Dublin Archdiocese Commission of Investigation on clerical child sexual abuse in the Archdiocese of Dublin over the period 1975 to 2004. The commission, chaired by Circuit Court Judge Yvonne Murphy was firstly charged to investigate the handling of allegations or complaints of child sexual abuse made against clergy operating under the aegis of the Catholic archdiocese of Dublin and the response to such cases, and the handling of cases where there was knowledge or concern regarding sexual abuse." Catholic Church
-  Richard Boyd Barrett TD speaking on the Residential Institutions Statutory Fund Bill 2012 - "Richard Boyd Barrett TD speaking on the Residential Institutions Statutory Fund Bill 2012- the scandal of thousands of children being abused in church-run institutions and the Residential Institutions Redress Board in the Dail on the 8th May 2012."