From The #Pizzagate Wiki
- Operation Rescue 
- Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops - Five Americans among 184 people arrested; 230 abused children taken to safety [] - published: unknown - "Internet pedophile ring with up to 70,000 members" ... "European police agency Europol said in a statement that "Operation Rescue" had identified 670 suspects and that 230 abused children in 30 countries had been taken to safety. More children are expected to be found" ... "184 people had been arrested" ... "those detained are suspected of direct involvement in sexually abusing children" ... "They include teachers, police officers and scout leaders, AP reported. One Spaniard who worked at summer youth camps is suspected of abusing some 100 children over five years" ... "five arrests and four convictions in connection with Operation Rescue in the U.S" ... "Arrests so far have been made in Georgia and Connecticut" ... "website operated from a server based in the Netherlands" ..."Law enforcement authorities from 13 countries, including the United States, Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain and the U.K., were involved in the case" ... "analysts had cracked the security features of a key computer server at the center of the network which uncovered the identities of suspected child sex offenders" ... "helped police break encryption measures that shielded users' identities" etc
- http://archive.is/pYODR - article published: 19July1998 - "ring of traders in child pornography whose images of abuse of even babies and infants were peddled via the Internet and other media to clients in Europe, Russia and the United States"... "found out about the ring after one of its members was killed several weeks ago, apparently by a rival" ... "ring operated from a small Dutch town, Zandvoort, and from Berlin"... "police said they had also found voluminous records of what appear to be clients and suppliers from countries including Israel, Ukraine, Britain, Russia and the United States. They say they believe that some of the photographed children are from Eastern Europe, while some of the short films were made on the Portuguese island of Madeira" ... "Investigators said they found the material in June, in an apartment whose owner had been found dead in Italy" ... etc
- http://archive.is/XvG7E - article published: 29September2000 - "massive international paedophile network selling violent child-pornography videos to clients in Italy, the US and Germany"... "The tapes, which were made in Russia" ..."the pornographic films, which cost anything from £270 to £4,000" ... "investigators named the Russian firms involved in the trade as Tim-O-Seev Video and Flower 2" ... "believed that the victims shown in the films were kidnapped from orphanages in Russia and the Middle East"... etc
- Italian politicians 'obstructing inquiry into child porn on Net' - article published: 1Nov2000 - http://archive.is/xBFy3
- Senior Canadian cabinet minister exposed as participant in Ninth Circle sacrificial cult along with mafia-tied catholic Cardinal Both men named at February 22 cult ritual in Rome - published: 4November2014 []
- "10,000 refugee children are missing, says Europol" - published: 30Jan2016 [] - "10,000 unaccompanied child refugees have disappeared after arriving in Europe, according to the EU’s criminal intelligence agency" ... "thousands of vulnerable minors had vanished after registering with state authorities" ... "5,000 children had disappeared in Italy alone" ... "1,000 were unaccounted for in Sweden" ..."announced that Britain would accept more unaccompanied minors from Syria and other conflict zones" ... "According to Save the Children, an estimated 26,000 unaccompanied children entered Europe last year. Europol, which has a 900-strong force of intelligence analysts and police liaison officers, believes 27% of the million arrivals in Europe last year were minors." ... "UK the number of children who disappear soon after arriving as asylum seekers has doubled over the past year" ... "Mariyana Berket, of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), said: “Unaccompanied minors from regions of conflict are by far the most vulnerable population" ... "longstanding criminal gangs known to be involved in human trafficking, whose identity had been logged in the agency’s Phoenix database, were now being caught exploiting refugees" ... "transform it [Greece] into an open-air holding pen for countless thousands of asylum seekers"