- 1 Background
- 2 Relationship to #Pizzagate
- 3 See Also
John Forbes Kerry (born December 11, 1943) is an American diplomat and politician who served as the 68th United States Secretary of State from 2013 to 2017. A Democrat, he previously served in the United States Senate, where he was chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. He was the Democratic nominee in the 2004 presidential election, losing narrowly to Republican incumbent George W. Bush.
Kerry was born in Aurora, Colorado and attended boarding school in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. He graduated from Yale University in 1966 with a major in political science. Kerry enlisted in the Naval Reserve in 1966, and between 1968 and 1969, he served an abbreviated four-month tour of duty in South Vietnam as officer-in-charge (OIC) of a Swift Boat. For that service, he was awarded combat medals that include the Silver Star Medal, Bronze Star Medal, and three Purple Heart Medals. Securing an early return to the United States, Kerry joined the Vietnam Veterans Against the War organization in which he served as a nationally recognized spokesman and as an outspoken opponent of the Vietnam War. He appeared in the Fulbright Hearings before the Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs where he deemed United States war policy in Vietnam to be the cause of war crimes.
After receiving a J.D. from Boston College Law School, Kerry worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Massachusetts. He served as Lieutenant Governor under Michael Dukakis from 1983 to 1985 and was elected to the U.S. Senate in 1984 and was sworn in the following January. On the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, he led a series of hearings from 1987 to 1989 which were a precursor to the Iran–Contra affair. Kerry was re-elected to additional terms in 1990, 1996, 2002, and 2008. On October 11, 2002, Kerry voted to authorize the President "to use force, if necessary, to disarm Saddam Hussein," but warned that the administration should exhaust its diplomatic avenues before launching war.
In his 2004 presidential campaign, Kerry criticized George W. Bush for the Iraq War. He and his running mate, North Carolina Senator John Edwards, lost the election, finishing 35 electoral votes behind Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney. Kerry returned to the Senate, becoming Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship in 2007 and then of the Foreign Relations Committee in 2009. In January 2013, Kerry was nominated by President Barack Obama to succeed outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and then confirmed by the U.S. Senate, assuming the office on February 1, 2013.
Additional Relevant Facts
- Dec1992  - The BCCI Affair - A Report to the Committee on Foreign Relations - United States Senate - by Senator John Kerry and Senator Hank Brown - December 1992 - 102d Congress 2d Session Senate Print 102-140
Kerry demands Ecuadorian Embassy shut down Julian Assange's internet
- The organization Wikileaks is claiming that U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry personally pressured the government of Ecuador to cut its founder Julian Assange’s internet access, preventing further publication of private emails from the account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. On Tuesday, the Wikileaks Twitter account accused Kerry of using his position as head of the State Department to demand that the leftist South American government disconnect Assange’s internet access. Assange has lived in the Ecuadorian embassy in London for the past four years. If true, Kerry’s authority to make such a request would be dubious, as the hacked emails in question are not government correspondence, but private emails by partisan political campaign officials. According to Wikileaks, Kerry met with “Ecuador” – potentially President Rafael Correa – in September and requested they shut down Assange’s operation out of their embassy.
Relationship to #Pizzagate
Connection to Jeffrey Epstein
While the contact information of many individuals is in Jeffrey Epstein's "Little Black Book," John Kerry has eight or more numbers in Epstein's book, implying a greater connection.
Connection to the 7th Floor Group or "Shadow Government"
Chief of Staff for Secretary of State, John Kerry, was a known, consistent attendee of the meetings of the 7th Floor Group or "Shadow Government." The group is known to have covered up acts of sexual abuse and pedophilia from inspector general reports.
Connection to convicted pedophile, Wade Sanders
From the Gawker article, John Kerry's Excellent Character Judgment Continues to Bear Fruit, by John Cook, published on July 27th, 2011:
- Wade Sanders is a Vietnam Veteran and former swift boat captain who helped defend Kerry against the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth slanders during the 2004 campaign. He was so central to Kerry's efforts to combat the Swift Boat lies that Kerry selected him to introduce him at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. Well, turns out there was someone who didn't deserve his war medals, but it was Sanders. According to Navy Times, the secretary of the Navy stripped Sanders of a Silver Star he was awarded in 1992 because "facts and evidence surrounding both the incident for which the award was made and the processing of the award itself" have come into question. "Additional information was brought to light after 1992," a Navy spokesperson told the paper. "Those facts could have prevented the award of the Silver Star at that time." What could those facts be? Unclear, but it may have something to do with the fact that in 2008 Sanders pleaded guilty to federal child pornography charges and is currently serving a 37-month sentence. According to his sentencing memo [pdf], Sanders caught with 13 digital images or movies depicting child pornography, including one named "BEST! HARD 7yo child abusive sex-porn.mpg.jpg." John Kerry is a horrible, awful, stupid, stupid man.
- Thirty-eight years ago, when they both were young Navy officers and a bit naive, Wade Sanders and John Kerry shared pizzas and beer and became friends while training in San Diego. Their naivete vanished, but their friendship deepened when both later commanded swift boats on dangerous, but seemingly senseless, missions in Vietnam.
Connection to convicted pedophile and former senate aide, James Michael McHaney
From the Fox News article, Former Senate Aide Pleads Guilty to Federal Child Pornography Charge, by the Associated Press, published on February 14th, 2008:
A former aide to Sen. Maria Cantwell, D-Wash., pleaded guilty Thursday to a federal child pornography charge. James Michael McHaney of Washington, D.C., faces up to 10 years in prison after his felony conviction. He was fired from his job as a scheduler for Cantwell after his arrest last year. Earlier, he had worked for the 2004 presidential campaigns of Democrats Dick Gephardt and John Kerry. Prosecutors say McHaney, 28, tried to arrange a sexual encounter with a 13-year-old boy last November. Police later found child pornography in his car and home. He was initially charged with attempting to sexually exploit a minor, but pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of possession of child pornography. Prosecutors said he had more than 1,000 images of child pornography, as well as videos and DVDs portraying children as young as three engaged in sexual conduct.