Little St James
Little Saint James (Google Maps) is a 78-acre  privately owned island off the southeast of the main island of Saint Thomas in the US Virgin Islands. It is owned by Jewish American financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. A luxury estate is built on the island which also has a helipad, lagoon, cabanas, library, Japanese bathhouse and cinema.
-  Epstein also reportedly partied with Prince Andrew after his release from prison, and in 2012, hosted a conference on his island that included three Nobel Laureates and Stephen Hawking.
Financial Trust Company
-  BusinessWeek reports that Mr. Epstein’s Virgin Islands-based money-management firm, Financial Trust Company, is listed in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission as a stakeholder in Bear Stearns‘s High-Grade Structured Credit Strategies Enhanced Leverage Fund, which became much easier to refer to in recent weeks as “Bear Stearns’ collapsing hedge fund.”
-  Regulatory filings show that Mr. Epstein’s firm had voting power over 10 percent of the equity in the Bear Stearns fund, which, aided by loans from some of Wall Street’s biggest banks, bet heavily on the securities linked to the market for subprime mortgages, or those to homeowners with weak credit histories.
The island is often used for conferences held by the Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation which sponsors cutting edge science and medical research. Recent conferences have included topics such as gravity, language evolution and global threats to the earth. Many notable scientists have attended the conferences including Marvin Minsky, Gerard 't Hooft and Stephen Hawking.
Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, discussed orgies taking place on the island. This lead to the island's nickname, "Orgy Island."
-  A stream of young girls allegedly flitted in and out of the house in the mid-aughts, attending naked pool parties and, police records showed, dispensing massages to Epstein and other guests.
Golden Egyptian Owl
A bird sitting atop a structure on Little St. James. Some have speculated that it is an owl. Linking it with the Egyptian-looking motif of the structure, one may note that ancient Egyptian culture associated the owl with death.
- 5 Jan 2015 -  The prince and the sex offender: Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein’s mysterious relationship
- 8 Jan 2015 -  Jeffrey Epstein continues to live high life since release from prison in 2009
- 29 May 2016 -  The elite one-percent’s ‘Orgy Island’ exposed… you won’t believe this! Secret billionaires sex club for the wealthiest sickos: Shocking exposé
- Prince Andrew
- Bear Stearns
- Bill Clinton
- Jeffrey Epstein
- Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book
- Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation
- Financial Trust Company
- Lolita Express
- Virginia Roberts