Organ Trafficking in Mexico is a Myth
- denied to exist. An Urban myth
- Plenty of rumors of it, Mexicans are paranoid about getting their organs stolen.
- main argument to not existing is that it is logistically difficult and requires hospitals/doctors etc.
Organ Trafficking is a Myth, authoritative source 1: A report sent to UN Special Rapporteur by Tod Leventhal. This report has been a standard, often quoted source to support claims that organ trafficking is a myth, however it is getting very out-of-date now. Here is the report from 1994 
The author is Todd Leventhal. Literally a state propagandist. "Todd Leventhal, Chief of the Counter-Misinformation Team, U.S. Department of State and Dante Chinni, Senior Associate, Project for Excellence in Journalism at Washington Foreign Press Center Briefing on "Accuracy in the Media: Misinformation, Mistakes, and Misleading in American and Other Media." 
The report was sent to the UN Special Rapporteur, then spread around as gospel. The current UN Special Rapporteur is Maud de Boer-Buquicchio. She is also;
- President of Missing Children Europe
- On the board of International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC)
both organisations of which have questionable ties.
Organ Trafficking is a Myth, authoritative source 2:
"In a joint statement, the Mexican Attorney General’s office (PGR) and the National Transplant Center (Cenatra) announced organ trafficking in Mexico is a myth, with not a single documented case of it’s kind." 
So the Mexican Government is officially stating organ trafficking is a myth.
The National Transplant Center is indirectly related to Carlos Slim. His own National Transplant Foundation that works with it, and he has been active in related legislative reform.
"The Slim Helu family also actively supports organ donations and transplants. It established the National Transplant Foundation, which has financed 7,000 transplants over the past decade. " http://www.wealthx.com/articles/2015/vanessa-paola-slim-domit/
"Por otra parte, existen varias fundaciones y organizaciones no gubernamentales que apoyan a los pacientes, como el Instituto Carlos Slim de la Salud. En el Centro Nacional de Transplantes (CENATRA) tenemos registradas 23 organizaciones. El Centro ha firmado convenios con empresas tales como Mexicana, Aeroméxico y Aeromar, que proporcionan transportación gratuita cuando se realizan traslados de órganos. La Secretaría de Seguridad pública del DF y Telmex han facilitado helicópteros de forma gratuita, lo cual facilita en gran medida el traslado y abarata los costos." 
Basic translation of the above: Slim's foundation helps the official Government organ transplant system, for example, he uses his helicopters to fly around donors and organs for free, and provides after-patient support.
Organ Trafficking in Mexico is not a myth
Someone gone undercover to investigate 
Caballeros Templarios gang was caught with a refrigerated truck full of children. 
Articles about Mexico/Mexicans
- http://archive.is/YRqcc - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/31554.stm - article published: 14November1997 - "Last year, Mexican police broke up an international child pornography ring based in the resort of Acapulco which they said had at least four thousand clients in the United States. "
- Project Spade 
- (Toronto, Canada) Nearly 400 children rescued and 348 adults arrested in Canadian child pornography bust 1 - published: 14November2013 - "announce hundreds of arrests in a global child exploitation investigation" ... "Police seized over 45 terabytes of data from the $4-million business that distributed to over 50 counties including Australia, Spain, Mexico, Sweden and Greece." ...their investigation revealed an entire child movie production and distribution company in Toronto operating via the web site azovfilms.com" ... "enlisted the help of the United States Postal Inspection Service since many of the videos were being exported to the U.S. and began a joint investigation" ... "horrific sexual acts against very young children" ... "45 terabytes of data from the $4-million business that distributed to over 50 counties including Australia, Spain, Mexico, Sweden and Greece" etc
- "Los demonios del Edén" investigated by Lydia Cacho [] - "In 2004, her book Los Demonios del Edén created a nationwide scandal by alleging that several prominent businessmen had conspired to protect a pedophilia ring."