Satanic Ritual Abuse
From The #Pizzagate Wiki
- 1July1990 -  Don't Make Me Go Back, Mommy: A Child's Book about Satanic Ritual Abuse (Hurts of Childhood Series) by Doris Sanford and Graci Evans (Illustrator)
- 1980 - Michelle Remembers (wiki: )
- - "Michelle Remembers is a book published in 1980 co-written by Canadian psychiatrist Lawrence Pazder and his psychiatric patient (and eventual wife) Michelle Smith. A best-seller, Michelle Remembers was the first book written on the subject of Satanic ritual abuse and is an important part of the controversies beginning in the 1980s regarding satanic ritual abuse and repressed memory. The book has subsequently been discredited by several investigations which found no corroboration of the book's events, while others have pointed out that the events described in the book were extremely unlikely and in some cases impossible."
- April 12, 1994, IN RE: CHRYSTAL AND TASHA, SUPERIOR COURT OF CONNECTICUT, JUVENILE MATTERS, 1994 Conn. Super. LEXIS 1061, Termination of Parental Rights Affirmed
- March 22, 1994, COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA v. RICKIE JAY GADDIS, SUPERIOR COURT OF PENNSYLVANIA, 639 A. 2d 462, 1994 Pa. Super. LEXIS 963, Sentence Affirmed, Fine Vacated
- May 9, 1992, ORLANDO, FLORIDA, ORANGE COUNTY COURTHOUSE, James L. Wright, Case No. CR0911814-A, was Convicted of Raping and Fondling Five Children; Margie Wright, Case No. CR0911814-B, Pleaded No Contest to Three Charges of Attempted Sexual Battery and Two Charges of Attempted Lewd Acts and was Sentenced to 5 1/2 years in Prison.
- 15 Years Old Girl Survive Sex Satanic Rituals Abuse Pt 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72OznY9ByZo - don't know all of this girl's situations info but if there is any source documents maybe we should add it under survivor speaking out
Satanic Ritual Abuse and CIA 's Project MKUltra
- Splitting of the mind with MK-Ultra (One of the best documentaries of MK)
- HISTORY Of CIA Mind-control Experimentation 
- (survivor?) Secrets of the CIA's Global Sex Slave Industry 
- Operation Bluebird (?)
- (book) Bluebird : Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality by Psychiatrists 
1980's Day-care sex-abuse hysteria
Day-care sex-abuse hysteria was a moral panic that occurred primarily in the 1980s and early 1990s featuring charges against day-care providers of several forms of child abuse, including '''Satanic ritual abuse'''. A prominent case in Kern County, [[California]] first brought the issue of day-care sexual abuse to the forefront of the public awareness, and the issue figured prominently in news coverage for almost a decade. The Kern County case was followed by cases elsewhere in the United States as well as [[Canada]], [[New Zealand]], [[Brazil]], and various European countries.
- Satanists & Pedophiles Run The World - David Icke 
- Ted Gunderson investigated SRA 
- to be organized/sorted: Satanic Ritual Abuse and Satanism -part 1