Social Networking Sites and Accounts
in progress aka social media
- - Nov 21, 2016: Twittergate - Twitter user identifies 23,000 accounts associated with child porn
- Ashton Kutcher - ... On March 23, 2011, Kutcher launched his own Twitter client with UberMedia called A.plus. While the app was initially available exclusively for desktop computers with Adobe Air installed, it eventually became available on mobile platforms, for iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry. In order to download on one of the 3 mobile platforms, users must first have the UberSocial client installed on their device and then proceed to the device's browser to download A.plus....In November 2011, Kutcher received much criticism for his tweet in response to the Jerry Sandusky child sexual abuse scandal, calling the firing of Penn State football coach Joe Paterno "in poor taste". Kutcher subsequently turned over management of his Twitter account to his team at the Katalyst Media company... In April 2011, Kutcher and then-wife Demi Moore began a public service announcement campaign to end child sex trafficking. Kutcher claimed that 100,000 to 300,000 American children were sold into sexual slavery. The number was criticized by newspaper The Village Voice. Kutcher and others including the New York Times, CSPAN, and CNN used a peer-reviewed study referring to minors at risk for sexual exploitation. The Village Voice did their own unreviewed research and said it was only hundreds of children. Kutcher claimed the criticism by the Village Voice promoted child prostitution and used Twitter to request that Village Voice advertisers withdraw their advertising from publications owned by its parent company... Let’s begin with the dumbest thing he’s said—that time he defended Penn State head coach Joe Paterno in the wake of the series of child abuse allegations against his assistant Jerry Sandusky. Back in 2011, Kutcher tweeted (and then deleted): “How do you fire Jo Pa? #insult #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste.” He later apologized for the error, and ceded control of his Twitter handle to his company, Katalyst Media (although not for long). Even George Clooney called him an asshole for the gaffe.
- Cuba & USAID - ...In light of these developments, Senator Jeff Flake, a Republican from Arizona and longtime critic of USAID’s Cuba projects, was quoted ...Sometime in 2010 USAID put into place a Cuban social media platform similar to Twitter, named ZunZuneo. Exact information on who funded the program is unknown, but the funds allegedly came from foreign banks. Cuban subscribers, at one point totaling over 40,000, were thus unwittingly participating in a U.S. run program to influence public opinion. Many would be surprised that this was not the direct action of the CIA, but rather the "humanitarian-aid" organization, USAID...
- - see: Imran Awan
- - Jamie Brown was/is a lobbyist for Google and WH staff during the Bush (which one?) presidency
- - Frannie Wellings was/is the Federal Policy Outreach for Google and a staff member for Sen Dorgan (D)
- - Andrew McLaughlin was/is the VP Government Affairs at Google and on the WH House Staff during the Barack Obama presidency
- - Yul Kwon was/is an Internal Consultant at Google and the Dep Chief for Government Affairs at the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) during the Barack Obama presidency
- - Eric Schmidt (executive chairman, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission)
... The original New Yorker article referred to was called The Dish on Dinner, by Sarah Bernard & Deborah Schoeneman, published in 2003, and contained a blurb on a house party at Epstein's Upper East side mansion:
- - Joe Lockhart was/is a VP Global Communications at Facebook and WH Press Secretary during the Bill Clinton presidency
- - Marne Levine was/is the VP Global Public Policy at Facebook and on the WH National Economic Council during the Barack Obama presidency
- - Adam Conner was/is a lobbyist at Facebook and a staff member of Rep Slaughter (D)
- - [[Sheryl Sandberg (COO and director, Council on Foreign Relations)
- - Marne Levine (VP of global public policy, Trilateral Commission)
- 4April2008  - Sex offenders face website bans - Sex offenders' e-mail addresses are to be passed to social networking sites like Facebook and Bebo to prevent them contacting children.
- Jimmycomet - James Alefantis
- @WerkinOnMahNightCheese - Jeff Smith
- @Pizzaf***ingparty - Jacob Benavides Grubb.
- Joshua Ryan Vogelsong (@joshuaryanv)