United States of America Department of State aka State Department
- There are approximately 20 to 30 million slaves in the world today. According to the U.S. State Department, 600,000 to 800,000 people are trafficked across international borders every year, of which 80% are female and half are children.
- 24Feb2015  - Daniel Rosen: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know - Daniel Rosen is the U.S. State Department official who has been arrested in D.C. and charged with attempting to solicit sex from a minor. 
- 1 Hillary Clinton
- 2 Connections to Laura Silsby
- 3 Connection to FBIanon
- 4 Connections to DynCorp
- 5 Connections to George Soros
- 6 Connections to Morocco
- 7 Connections to Saudi Arabia and Qatar
- 8 Connections to International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children
- 9 Connections to Haiti
- 10 Connections to Kosovo's Hashim Thaci
- 11 Connections to WikiLeaks's Julian Assange
- 12 Connections to Mexico
- 13 Connections to Cheryl Mills
- 14 Connections to USAID
- 15 Connections to Nigeria's Gilbert Chagoury
- 16 Connections to The Gawker Shutdown
- 17 Connections to Dominican Republic
- 18 Connections to Ukraine's Victor Pinchuk
- 19 Connections to Barney Frank
- 20 Connections to Huma Abedin
- 21 Connections to 7th Floor Group
- 22 Connections to Roman Polanski
- 23 Connections to Tony Blair
- 24 Connections to John Kerry
- 25 Connections to Jill Dando
- 26 Connections to Vatican
- 27 Connections to Rockefeller Family
- 28 Connections to New Hampshire
- 29 Connections to Dutroux Affair
- 30 Connections to Bryan Pagliano
- 31 See Also
Secretary of State under/during Barack Obama from 2009-2013
Generally Accepted Facts from (book) Clinton Cash Wikipedia
Clinton Cash is an investigation of the foreign benefactors of Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. It investigates alleged connections between Clinton Foundation donors and Hillary Clinton’s work at the State Department.
The book argues that the Clinton family accepted lavish donations and speaking fees from foreign donors at times when the State Department was considering whether to award large contracts to groups and people affiliated with those donors. One of those donors include Mohammed Hussein Al Amoudi.
The book has eleven chapters. Some chapters focus on particular transactions or deals, such as the creation of UrAsia Energy and Uranium One in Kazakhstan, and the connection shareholders had and have to the Clintons. Other chapters focus on a broader set of relationships, particularly with regard to Bill Clinton’s paid speeches during the years Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, and whether those paying for his speeches had significant business before the State Department. Schweizer dubs the Clintons' blend of government service and private remuneration the “Clinton blur.”
Connections to Laura Silsby
An email in Wikileaks was uncovered from the State Department describing the costs to transport children which included religious rhetoric:
UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05766639 Date: 08/31/2015 • For God to guide us to the children He wants us to bring to NLCR and for their physical, emotional and spiritual healing
- -NLCR = New Life Children's Refuge
- see also: Mary Sue Conaway  worked for NPFS, worked at the embassy in the Dominican Republic at the time of the earthquake - had the title of 'Abduction Chief' (Office of Children's Issues) at the US State Department - Silsby claimed she had authorization from an 'unnamed Dominican official' - she was in charge of the orphanage's secret task force  - according to Pakistan's intelligence files she's a CIA operative 
Connection to FBIanon
Q: Any hard evidence Hillary sold weapons and favors from the State Department for cash to our enemies?
- A: Weapons, favors, intelligence, and people.
- Key points and related leads
- - State Department officials who donated to the Clinton Foundation
- - State Department officials who met in secret with foreign officials 
Connections to DynCorp
DynCorp's revenue principally comes from contracting its services with US security agencies, including the State Department, the Defense Department, the DEA, the FBI, the Prison Department, and the US Army.
...One reason why investigations never came to fruition were a continued effort by DynCorp to lobby Congress against oversight on defense contractors. It would also be discovered that at least in the case of the "Kunduz Dancing Boy" incident in 2009, Hillary Clinton directly participated via the State Department in the covering up of details on the event. It is also true that DynCorp would fire employees directly implicated in wrongdoing, and even the whistleblowers who brought attention to them, so as to avoid further information leaks on the matter.
Finally, when DynCorp lost $1 Billion of the State Department's money, Deputy Secretary Jack Lew was designated to look into it. Lew was working under Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as deputy secretary for management and resources, a chief operating office-like position she created seemingly just for him. This is not the first time money has mysteriously gone missing under DynCorp's watch, however. “1991 State of the Nation - It appears that DynCorp broke the original investigation on this. DynCorp was the accountant for roughly $2.7 trillion missing 1991-2001. Also missing in 1996 or 1997; $60 billion missing out of HUD. DynCorp appears to be the accounting division of the US government these days.”
Since at least 1994 DynCorp has been actively engaged in military activities in Haiti. US troops remained in the country until 1999. The Haitian armed forces were disbanded and the US State Department hired a mercenary company DynCorp to provide "technical advice" in restructuring the Haitian National Police (HNP).
Connections to Jeffrey Epstein
... one of Jeffrey Epstein's suspected trafficking aircraft shared the same tail number (N474AW) as a State Department Bronco used under contract by DynCorp. The use of this tail number by the State Department and DynCorp can be corroborated by official government records. This would mean that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked underage girls using a tail number registered by [[DynCorp] and during the same time period as DynCorp when they trafficked minors in Bosnia and other parts of the Balkan states. If issued by some sort of accident or if one of the two aircraft was decommissioned, the statistical odds of just two craft sharing the same number would still be over 1 in over 900,000.
The DynCorp Bronco went down in 2000, while the Epstein flight under the shared tail number took place in 2002. That is the only time Epstein would ever fly under that N number in available flight logs, but the N number was still owned by the State Department, according to FAA records. The strangest part about Epstein's flight with this N number is that no flight number and no passengers are listed on the flight log and he was flying out from his Zorro Ranch, which has its own airstrip, to Double Eagle II Airport in ABQ. This is the only flight recorded in the pilot's log for Zorro Ranch, as well. Finally, Epstein was either flying under a stolen N number or the State Department/DynCorp let him use it, which adds to even more questions.
It turns out this same tail number has been assigned by the FAA twice, most recently to Centurion Aviation LLC. After the number was deregistered to the State Department in 2010, the number was reassigned to Centurion Aviation's Cessna P210N in 2014. Additional information on Centurion Aviation and their connections to the CIA ...
Connections to George Soros
It is reported that George Soros' organizations have donated at least $6 million USD to the Clinton Foundation. He was also known for his contributions to the Clinton Global Initiative. Soros used this influence to directly affect Hillary Clinton's policies while Secretary of State  and is even quoted as saying, "he can always call/meet with [her] on an issue of policy."
Connections to Morocco
King Mohammed VI of Morocco donated $12 million USD to the Clinton Foundation on the condition that Hillary Clinton speak at a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in his country during May 5-7, 2015. The funds themselves came from a mining company called OCP, which has been accused of serious human rights violations. Despite this, when Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State she was able to secure OCP a $92 million USD loan. According to the Clinton Foundation they have received between $5-10 million USD directly from OCP.
According to Huma Abedin, her Deputy Chief of Staff, the CGI meeting in Morocco "was HRC’s idea, our office approached the Moroccans and they 100 percent believe they are doing this at her request. The King has personally committed approx. $12 million both for the endowment and to support the meeting." This is happening at the same time that the State Department is condemning Morocco for "arbitrary arrests and corruption" of journalists.
Connections to Saudi Arabia and Qatar
According to the Clinton Foundation, the Saudi Arabian government has donated between $10m (£8m) and $25 million USD since the foundation was set up in 1997. It has also been reported the government of Qatar offered to donate $1m to the foundation in celebration of Bill Clinton’s birthday. Representatives from the Clinton Foundation have repeatedly denied accusations Ms Clinton has solicited funds and used donations to boost her campaign. There were no donations from Saudi Arabia while she was acting as Secretary of State between 2009 and 2013.
Connections to International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children
- Maura Harty: Former Ambassador Paraguay. Worked for State Department, Foreign Service specializing in evacuating people out of foreign countries. 
- Elizabeth Bagley: Senior Advisor to the Secretary of State
- - (1977 – 1979) - United States of America State Department | Congressional Liaison Officer
- - (1994 – 1997) - State Department | Ambassador to Portugal
- - (1997 – 2001) - State Department | Senior Advisor to the Secretary of State Madeleine Albright - during which time she established and headed the Office of Media Programming Acquisition in the “newly independent” Balkan States and served as Senate liaison for NATO Enlargement.
- - April1999 - public launch of [[International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children][ at British Embassy in D.C.
- - (18June2009 – 2013) - State Department | Special Representative for Global Partnerships
- - State Department | Senior Advisor for Secretary’s Initiatives in the Office of the Secretary of State under John Kerry
Connections to Haiti
- 7Feb2017  - Haiti hotel police raid exposes child sex trafficking
- - "... The sting raid by police on Sunday at a resort hotel, Kaliko Beach Club, near the Haitian capital, Port-au-Prince... In 2016, the U.S. State Department downgraded Haiti to its lowest grade - tier 3 - for human trafficking centers, meaning Haiti is not making significant efforts to meet the minimum standards to combat trafficking and prosecute perpetrators. Under Haiti's 2014 anti-trafficking law, those convicted of human trafficking can face from seven years up to life imprisonment... "
There are several key events that indicate the Clintons' human trafficking may involve the country of Haiti. The least of which is that, as mentioned before, Monica Petersen was investigating such activities and possibly was murdered in the process. Petersen was investigating the Caracol Industrial Complex and the VCS Mining Facility, the latter of which Hillary's brother, Tony Rodham, has a role in advising. There are peculiarities involving those facilities. First, the Caracol Complex was built to benefit the Haitian people. However, it was built in the rural northern area of Haiti, not the populous southern region which was the part most directly in dire need of assistance because of an earthquake in 2010. To support those two facilities, the USAID, which was under the control of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, would expend funds to renovate the port at Cap-Haitien, where VCS Mining is located, and the second closest port to the Caracol Complex (the port at Fort Liberte was initially considered). USAID had not engaged in building a port in more than 30 years and would do a terrible job of it, according to the Government Accountability Office.
- see: Clinton Foundation International Sex Trafficking Ring summary page
In collaboration with the Government of Haiti, the Inter-American Development Bank, and the U.S. State Department, the Clinton Foundation assisted with the development of the Caracol Industrial Park, which could ultimately create up 60,000 jobs and help to decentralize the Haitian economy. In October 2012, President Bill Clinton joined Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, President Martelly, Prime Minister Lamothe, and President Moreno of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) for the opening of Caracol Northern Industrial Park. Today, the Korean apparel manufacturer SAE-A is the anchor tenant and will create 20,000 jobs alone.
Prior to the 2010 earthquake, Bill Clinton was named special envoy to Haiti by United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, whose connections with the South Korean company SAE-A Trading Co. Ltd were later put to work in the planning of the park. On May 24, 2010, the Haiti Econcomic Lift Program (HELP) was signed into US law, ensuring preferential tariffs for Haitian-produced garments. On October 22, 2012 Hillary Clinton gave the keynote speech as acting US Secretary of State for the opening of the industrial park.
Connections to Kosovo's Hashim Thaci
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visited him in Kosovo as recently as the fall. "I want you to know, prime minister," Clinton said to Thaci, during her visit to Pristina on Oct. 13 last year, "that just as we have been with you on the hard road to independence, we will stay with you. We are your partners and we are your friends and we are very committed to your future."
Clinton Foundation foreign policy adviser Amitabh Desai wrote in an Aug. 17, 2011 email to several top Hillary Clinton State Department officials. “Is Thaci still embroiled in organ harvesting issues and is that of consequence?”
Connections to WikiLeaks's Julian Assange
- July 4, 2016 - During the primary elections for the candidate nominee for the Democratic party, WikiLeaks hosted information and content of emails sent or received by candidate Hillary Clinton from her private email server when she was Secretary of State as originally released by the State Department in February 2016, based on a FOIA request.
- October 7, 2016 - Assange posted a press release on WikiLeaks exposing over 2000 emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. The emails, ranging from 2007-2016, reveal excerpts of Clinton's paid Goldman Sachs speech in 2013, which came under controversy when she received $3 million after her position as secretary of state. In the emails, she explains her relationship to Wall Street and how she has previously represented the community. “even though I represented [people in finance] and did all I could to make sure they continued to prosper, I called for closing the carried interest loophole and addressing skyrocketing CEO pay. So when I raised early warnings about subprime mortgages and called for regulating derivatives and over complex financial products, I didn’t get some big arguments, because people sort of said, no, that makes sense.”
Connections to Mexico
Organ Trafficking is a Myth, authoritative source 1: A report sent to United Nations Special Rapporteur by Tod Leventhal. This report has been a standard, often quoted source to support claims that organ trafficking is a myth, however it is getting very out-of-date now. Here is the report from 1994 
The author is Todd Leventhal. Literally a state propagandist. "Todd Leventhal, Chief of the Counter-Misinformation Team, U.S. Department of State and Dante Chinni, Senior Associate, Project for Excellence in Journalism at Washington Foreign Press Center Briefing on "Accuracy in the Media: Misinformation, Mistakes, and Misleading in American and Other Media." 
Connections to Cheryl Mills
She served as Counselor and Chief of Staff to Hillary Clinton during her whole tenure as United States Secretary of State. After leaving the State Department in January, 2013, she founded BlackIvy Group, which builds businesses in Africa.
Two years after the factory was operational, Mills had left the State Department. She turned up, according to an online press release, at a SAE-A company event in Costa Rica. She appeared there, the release said, on behalf of her privately owned international development firm, Black Ivy Group. “Ms. Mills was invited and came to the event as a guest, as did many others,” Garwood said, in response to questions from ABC News.
The chairman of SAE-A, Woong-ki Kim, was identified on the Black Ivy website as one of the initial investors in the firm. That page has since been taken down. “The chairman’s investment in Black Ivy was a personal investment that was not made until late in 2014,” Garwood said. “As a policy, the chairman does not discuss his personal investments.”
Black Ivy Group is described on its website as a firm that “builds and grows commercial enterprises in sub-Saharan Africa” and focuses on “building and leveraging a vast network of global and local relationships spanning the public, private and government sectors.” Mills’ partner in the venture, Jean-Louis Warnholz, worked on the Caracol project in Haiti while serving as a senior State Department adviser to Hillary Clinton.
Connections to USAID
Since the 1996 reorganization, the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), while leading an independent agency, has also reported to the Secretary of State, as does the United States Ambassador to the United Nations. 
Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State for the United States from 2009 to 2012. During that period, there is significant evidence that she utilized the USAID to the benefit of herself and those close to her. For example, the USAID built its first port in 30 years at Cap-Haitien in Haiti, as well as a power plant, both of which benefited her brother Tony Rodham's mining interests at VCS Mining, and SAE-A, a Korean garment operation that is a Clinton Foundation donor, who is housed at the Clinton Foundation's Caracol Industrial Complex. Human trafficking journalist and possible murder victim, Monica Petersen, believed the VCS Mining operation and Caracol Industrial Complex may be involved in human trafficking.
Connections to Nigeria's Gilbert Chagoury
"Boko Haram is a [terrorist] group that kidnapped over 200 female students from Chibok in Borno State, Nigeria." Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, avoided giving Boko Haram a terrorist designation, some believe, because it would have hindered Chagoury's ability to make land deals with the terrorist organization regarding land the terrorist organization controlled.
Connections to The Gawker Shutdown
While it may seem that all of Haim Saban's donations to the Clintons are above board, some believe Saban engaged in pay-to-play practices with the Clinton Foundation when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. Thus Saban himself may have a vested interested in preventing any possible corrupt practices of the Clinton Foundation from coming to light.
Haim Saban would also come up in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails, showing a personal connection to Palantir, by way of its CEO, Alex Karp. In an email dated July 2015, Haban recommended that John Podesta reach out to Alex Karp saying Palantir does not get involved in political campaigns, with one exception - Hillary Clinton - based on a conversation Saban had with Karp the day before. Podesta responded that he knows Alex Karp very well and would reach out.
The Clinton piece helps to explain part of Univision's motive in the purchase. However, it should be noted that Univision purchased other online publications that often influenced politically-minded millennials, such as the Onion and the Root, so it is possible Univision was looking to make a larger play to consolidate and enhance its political power and control in the press. This would be in line with Univision's desire to host its own Presidential Debate, which it did for the first time this year. However, it is safe to say that when all was said and done, giving control of Gawker to Saban put it in safe hands for the Clintons.
Connections to Dominican Republic
The U.S. State Department also supports the belief that Casa de Campo is a base for criminal activity. In their 2002 country report on the Dominican Republic (sidenote: the same year Hillary Clinton visited Casa de Campo for pleasure), the State Department cited many various human rights groups that claimed a government official charged with murder was hiding out at his villa in Casa de Campo.
From the U.S. State Department website:
- There were no developments in the appeal of the 30-year sentences of retired General Joaquin Pou Castro, former air force officer Mariano Cabrera Duran, and Luis Emilio de la Rosa Beras, convicted in 2000 for the 1975 murder of journalist Orlando Martinez Howley, a critic of the Balaguer administration. A fourth defendant, General Salvador Lluberes Montas, was to stand trial in 2001, but the trial did not take place. Lluberes Montas failed to appear at 11 hearings in 2001 and at 3 additional hearings during the year. Although Lluberes Montas was allegedly near death due to illness, various human rights groups charged that he was living comfortably in his villa in Casa de Campo.
Thus it seems like Casa de Campo may be a hotbed for many sorts of criminals and crimes due to its lack of a public police force.
From the NY Times:
- Two years ago [in 2011], Dr. Melgen, despite an apparent lack of experience in border security issues, bought an ownership interest in a company that had a long-dormant contract with the Dominican Republic to provide port security. Mr. Menendez, who is chairman of the Senate subcommittee that holds sway over the Dominican Republic, subsequently urged officials in the State and Commerce Departments to intervene so the contract would be enforced, at an estimated value of $500 million.
- July 31, 2012 – Senator Bob Menendez publicly pressures State Department officials at a hearing of a Senate Foreign Relations subcommittee he chairs to “send a message” to the Dominican Republic that the country must not violate contracts with companies that are American owned.
- December 2012 – Pedro Pablo Permuy, former aide to Senator Bob Menendez, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Latin America, current President of the US-Spain Council, joins Melgen to call on State Department officials in Washington on behalf of ICSSI. They tell Deputy Assistant Secretary Todd Roberson, whose responsibilities include anti-narcotics enforcement, that the State Department should support enforcement of ICSSI’s disputed contract. Melgen also objects to State Department plans to donate port security equipment to a second Dominican port, as it will hurt his disputed contract. An aide to Senator Menendez follows ups with an e-mail to the State Department that reiterates this concern.
From the NY Post:
- The horndog eye surgeon indicted on corruption charges with Sen. Bob Menendez has hosted Bill and Hillary Clinton at a plush vacation getaway in the Dominican Republic. Dr. Salomon Melgen entertained the ex-president and ex-secretary of state, now running for president, an ex-Melgen employee said. Patricia Goodman, Melgen’s former office administrator and personal assistant, told the Miami Herald in 2013 that the Clintons had vacationed at his villa[, Villa Mehler,] in Casa de Campo, a luxury seaside resort in La Romana. Melgen and his wife, Flor, are big Democratic donors who have supported both Menendez and Hillary Rodham Clinton. Flor Melgen gave Hillary Clinton $4,000 in 2006 and $2,300 in 2008, records show.
Connections to Ukraine's Victor Pinchuk
His wife's organization ANTIAIDS held a graffiti festival at the summer camp Artek in Kiev, Ukraine.  In 2009 a major scandal broke out after children reported being raped at Artek. It had far reaching political implications because three top officials of Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko were accused of child rape.  Having been a political ally of Tymoshenko it is speculated that Pinchuk used his financial influence to try to encourage Hillary Clinton to pressure the next Prime minister Viktor Yanukovych to release Tymoshenko after she was arrested on unrelated charges. Douglas Schoen claimed to have connected Pinchuk with State Department staffers for this reason. 
Connections to Barney Frank
Frank had expressed interest in serving temporarily in the United States Senate after John Kerry had been confirmed as Secretary of State but was ultimately passed over for Mo Cowan.
Connections to Huma Abedin
Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the (House) House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, State Department, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government
Mrs. Clinton has sometimes referred to Huma Abedin as her “second daughter.” ...Mrs. Clinton has done much to further the Muslim Brotherhood agenda while Secretary of State...As Secretary of State, she relentlessly pushed the overthrow of Libyan leader Mohammar Qaddafi, a dire enemy of the Brotherhood
emails released to Judicial Watch this week show that Huma Abedin served as liaison between Clinton Foundation donors, including foreign governments, and the State Department... When foreign donors had difficult in getting appointments with Mrs. Clinton through normal State Department channels, Clinton Foundation executive Douglas Band would email Huma Abedin, and poof! the doors would open as if by magic
Connections to 7th Floor Group
A group of individuals from the 7th floor of the State Department which the FBI refers to as "The Shadow Government."
Additional Source: New York Post, The State Department’s ‘shadow government’, by the New York Post Editorial Board, published on October 17th, 2016.
From New York Post article, It's a bloodbath at the State Department, by Daniel Halper, published on February 17th, 2017:
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is cleaning house at the State Department, according to a report. Staffers in the offices of deputy secretary of state for management and resources as well as counselor were shown the door Thursday, according to CBS News. Many of those let go were on the building’s seventh floor — top-floor bigs — a symbolically important sign to the rest of the diplomatic corps that their new boss has different priorities than the last one.
The 7th Floor Group is known to have forced the removal of criticisms from inspector general reports related to State Department coverups of sexual abuse and pedophilia.
From the Washington Examiner article, Hillary's officials cut criticisms out of State Department reports, by Sarah Westwood, published on June 9th, 2015:
State Department Inspector General officials edited out passages of a high-profile report in 2013 that could have embarrassed Hillary Clinton just days before she quit President Obama's Cabinet. The officials excised details of a cover up of misconduct by Clinton's security team. The edits raise concerns that investigators were subjected to "undue influence" from agency officials. The Washington Examiner obtained earlier drafts of the report which differ markedly from the final version. References to specific cases in which high-level State officials intervened and descriptions of the extent and frequency of those interventions appear in several early drafts but were later eliminated.
"Sources reported that a senior '7th Floor' Department official ordered [diplomatic security] to stop the investigation of an ambassador accused of pedophilia, and another such senior official had [diplomatic security] stop an investigation of an ambassador-designate," the draft reads. The seventh floor is the location of the secretary of state's office, as well as the offices of the deputy secretary and the undersecretaries, according to the State Department's website. If any of these details were removed because of exculpatory information, this is never stated. The same section of the final report, titled "Need for Independence," makes no reference to the pedophilia allegations or the sexual abuse charges that were covered up by State Department staff. A subsequent passage that is completely redacted in the published document, but is revealed in the November 16 draft, shows investigators were concerned about their physical proximity to the subjects of their investigations at the agency. Many of the bureau of diplomatic security officials whom the investigators probed "often return to work" with firearms in tow.
Connections to Roman Polanski
From the Fox News article, Hollywood Left Bands Together to Fight Polanski Arrest, published on September 29th, 2009:
- While prosecutors in the U.S. continue to press their case to bring Polanski back to California, some filmmakers abroad are rallying to his cause. Weinstein's friend Thierry Fremaux, the director of the Cannes Film Festival, reached out to French authorities after Polanski's arrest, and the country's foreign minister quickly dispatched a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton calling for filmmaker's freedom. The State Department would not confirm the receipt of the letter, or of one from the foreign minister of Poland, where Polanski grew up, but both countries are known to be angling for the release of the director, who is a dual French-Polish citizen.
The extradition would fail, perhaps intentionally, under Secretary of State Clinton's watch.
From Pride article, Op-ed: When Hollywood Excuses Famous Men Who Rape..., by Victoria A. Brownworth, published on January 17th, 2014:
- In 2009 he was put under house arrest in Switzerland, but attempts by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to have him extradited to the U.S. were unsuccessful and in 2010 the Swiss released him from house arrest. He remains on an Intepol list, however.
Connections to Tony Blair
Hillary Clinton and Tony Blair, the former prime minister of Britain, enjoyed a close personal relationship that allowed them to collude on a number of foreign policy issues behind the scenes. Blair went from helping the former secretary of state make moves in the Middle East to joining former Clinton insiders at a well-connected consulting firm whose work has stoked concerns that the Clintons help their friends profit off their personal ties. Additional details about Blair's relationship with Clinton have emerged in several batches of private emails that have been released by the State Department at the end of each month, including those published Wednesday. Clinton's foreign policy partnership with Blair seems all the more unusual given Blair's past support of President George W. Bush and the invasion of Iraq, a war Clinton voted for in the Senate but has since criticized.
Connections to John Kerry
John Forbes Kerry (born December 11, 1943) is an American diplomat and politician who served as the 68th United States Secretary of State from 2013 to 2017. A Democrat, he previously served in the United States Senate, where he was chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. He was the Democratic nominee in the 2004 presidential election, losing narrowly to Republican incumbent George W. Bush.
In his 2004 presidential campaign, Kerry criticized George Herbert Walker Bush for the Iraq War. He and his running mate, North Carolina Senator John Edwards, lost the election, finishing 35 electoral votes behind Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney. Kerry returned to the Senate, becoming Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship in 2007 and then of the Foreign Relations Committee in 2009. In January 2013, Kerry was nominated by President Barack Obama to succeed outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and then confirmed by the U.S. Senate, assuming the office on February 1, 2013.
The organization WikiLeaks is claiming that U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry personally pressured the government of Ecuador to cut its founder Julian Assange’s internet access, preventing further publication of private emails from the account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. On Tuesday, the WikiLeaks Twitter account accused Kerry of using his position as head of the State Department to demand that the leftist South American government disconnect Assange’s internet access. Assange has lived in the Ecuadorian embassy in London for the past four years. If true, Kerry’s authority to make such a request would be dubious, as the hacked emails in question are not government correspondence, but private emails by partisan political campaign officials. According to WikiLeaks, Kerry met with “Ecuador” – potentially President Rafael Correa – in September and requested they shut down Assange’s operation out of their embassy.
Connections to Jill Dando
Prince Charles and Prince Andrew, for instance, are both accused of sexually advancing on and violating underage girls in addition to being friends of both Jeffrey Epstein and Jimmy Savile. Jeffrey Epstein had also illegally used a State Department and DynCorp tail number during this time period in addition to DynCorp having their sex trafficking scandals covered up by close friends of Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton. In addition, Jimmy Savile, Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton have all visited Jeffrey Epstein's private island, Little St. James, where he kept underage sex slaves.
Connections to Vatican
(Holy See Secretary of State, Cardinal Angelo Sodano) Angelo Sodano, Legion of Christ, Mexico & Catholic Church
- - Drawing on sources close to the Legion, Berry alleges that Cardinal Sodano had been wined and dined by the Legion throughout his career as secretary of state, often visiting the order’s headquarters in Mexico City to celebrate major events. He was described as a major “cheerleader” for Maciel’s order by one source, who alleged that Sodano was willing to give a talk to the Legion at Christmas for $10,000. Another priest said he recalled Sodano receiving a $5,000 donation.
It was 2005 and the Holy See (Vatican) Secretary of State, Cardinal Angelo Sodano, was furious. The Holy See (essentially the official term for the Vatican sovereign entity) was being sued for concealing the numerous cases of child sexual abuse cases by various US plaintiffs. In a cable from Wikileaks' Public Library of US Diplomacy, it is revealed that Sodano did not care if bishops were subject to civil suits, but demanded that the US respect the Holy See's sovereign immunity. The US Ambassador relayed the message to the US State Department and the State Department promised to "minimize friction." Following that meeting, in it at least one known case, the State Department facilitated the Holy See's request for sovereign immunity.
Connections to Rockefeller Family
Nelson Rockefeller (1908–1979)
- - 1st Assistant Secretary of State for American Republic Affairs, 1944–1945
Jay Rockefeller (b. 1937)
- - Secretary of State of West Virginia, 1969–1973
In November 1979, while chairman of the Chase Bank, Rockefeller became embroiled in an international incident when he and Henry Kissinger, along with John J. McCloy and Rockefeller aides, persuaded President Jimmy Carter through the United States State Department to admit the Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, into the United States for hospital treatment for lymphoma. This action directly precipitated what is known as the Iran hostage crisis and placed Rockefeller under intense media scrutiny (particularly from The New York Times) for the first time in his public life.
Rockefeller was acquainted with Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director Allen Dulles and his brother, Eisenhower administration Secretary of State John Foster Dulles—who was an in-law of the family—since his college years, it was in Rockefeller Center that Allen Dulles had set up his WWII operational center after Pearl Harbor, liaising closely with the MI6 which also had their principal U.S. operation in the Center. He also knew and associated with the former CIA director Richard Helms, as well as Archibald Bulloch Roosevelt Jr., a Chase Bank employee and former CIA agent whose first cousin CIA agent Kermit Roosevelt Jr. was involved in the Iran coup of 1953. Also, in 1953, he had befriended William Bundy, a pivotal CIA analyst for nine years in the 1950s, who became the Agency liaison to the National Security Council, and a subsequent lifelong friend. Moreover, in Cary Reich's biography of his brother Nelson, a former CIA agent states that David was extensively briefed on covert intelligence operations by himself and other Agency division chiefs, under the direction of David's "friend and confidant", CIA Director Allen Dulles.
Connections to New Hampshire
- 25May2017  - Carr: Forty Years of Sex Abuse Catalogued at Elite New Hampshire Prep School of Kerry, Mueller - One of the nation’s most exclusive prep schools – whose graduates include both former Secretary of State John Kerry and the new Russia probe special counsel Robert Mueller – has just issued a scandalous, astonishingly-detailed 73-page report outlining four decades of X-rated sexual abuse of students by faculty and administrators.
Connections to Dutroux Affair
Within 6 months of its founding, the new head of EIM became Douglas MacArthur II ...
- - ambassador to Italy 1944-1948; became chief of the State Department's Division of European Affairs in 1949
- - Feb. 10, 1950, Schenectady Gazette, 'Truman Host For Barkleys': "President and Mrs. Truman entertained at a private dinner at Blair House tonight… Guests included Sam Rayburn (D, Texas), Secretary of State and Mrs. Dean Acheson [Pilgrims], … Secretary of Air and Mrs. W. Stuart Symington [Pilgrims], Mr. and Mrs. Henry Ford 2nd [1001 Club], Mr. and Mrs. Douglas…"
- - counselor U.S. State Department in Washington 1953-1957 to John Foster Dulles and flew all over the world on diplomatic missions with Dulles (Jul 1955, Vol. 43, Iss. 7, Nation's Business, p. 34)
- - assistant secretary of state and head of the State Department's Bureau of Congressional Relations 1965-1967
Connections to Bryan Pagliano
a former State Department employee who managed Clinton’s server while she was secretary of state. He defies the subpoena by failing to appear at all.
- Oct/Nov2012 - An email to Clinton from her computer technician raises the question of if he sent her other emails - Curiously, Clinton’s forward of Pagliano’s 'happy birthday' email (and not his original email) appears to be the only email to or from Pagliano or mentioning his name in the over 30,000 Clinton emails that will later be publicly released, even though he’s a State Department employee and is managing Clinton’s private server during her four years as secretary of state
- 30Oct2012 - Pagliano wants State Department help for Clinton’s private server, but doesn’t get it - Clinton’s computer technician Bryan Pagliano meets with staff from the department’s Information Resources Management (IRM) to find out if the department could provide support for Clinton’s server. Staffers tell Pagliano they can’t help because it is a private server.
- Feb2013 - Clinton’s computer technician Bryan Pagliano concludes his full-time employment at the State Department - Clinton’s computer technician Bryan Pagliano is in charge of monitoring the server’s access logs at the time - Pagliano also starts working for Gartner, a global IT [information technology] company, though it’s unclear how much he works for Gartner and how much for the State Department.
- Feb/June2013 - At the end of Clinton’s tenure of secretary of state in February 2013, her private server is still being managed by Bryan Pagliano and Justin Cooper, with Pagliano doing most of the technical work and Cooper doing most of the customer service work. The management of the server will be taken over by the Platte River Networks (PRN) computer company in June 2013.
- 11Dec2015 - Emails from Clinton’s computer technician are missing - The State Department has told Senate investigators that it cannot find the emails of Bryan Pagliano, the Clinton aide who managed her private server.
- 16Feb2016 - It is discovered that three Clinton aides used email accounts from Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign for State Department work.
- 3March2016 - The FBI has the computer security logs from Clinton’s private email server, and they allegedly show no evidence of foreign hacking - The logs were given to the FBI by Bryan Pagliano, a Clinton aide who is cooperating with the FBI and who managed Clinton’s server during the time she was secretary of state.
- 5April2016 - The State Department wants to limit questions about Clinton’s email scandal.
- 25May2016 - Clinton and her top aides refused to be interviewed for the State Department inspector general’s report criticizing her email practices. Furthermore, nine of Clinton’s former top aides were singled out in the report for not being interviewed:
- - (including) Thomas Nides - deputy secretary of state for management and resources
- 1June2016 - The State Department is fighting a request to turn over more emails by Clinton’s former aides - Bryan Pagliano will refuse to answer questions in his upcoming deposition.
- 20June2016 - The RNC files a motion in a civil suit demanding that the State Department speed the release of emails from three former top Clinton aides - The RNC is asking for more emails from Under Secretary of Management Patrick Kennedy, Clinton’s former chief of staff Cheryl Mills, and Clinton’s former computer technician Bryan Pagliano.
- May/Aug2016 - Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s former chief of staff at the State Department, was deposed in May 2016 as part of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit by Judicial Watch - This written testimony shows that shortly after the hacker known as Guccifer broke into the email account of Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal and publicy revealed Clinton’s private email address in March 2013, Mills was worried about the potential impact this coud have on Clinton’s private email server. Mills discussed this with Clinton’s computer techician Bryan Pagliano. Clinton’s email address was changed, but it is still unknown if any other security measures were taken 
- - Lewis Lukens - Former deputy assistant secretary of state
- - Stephen Mull - former State Department executive secretary
- - Patrick Kennedy - the State Department’s under secretary for management
- United States of America
- Organizations with direct ties to international crimes
- Lady Gaga - Gaga avidly voiced her support for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election race
- Georgia (state) - According to the Secretary of State of Georgia, the Department of Homeland Security was directly involved in at least 10 cyberattacks on their office in Atlanta.
- DHS/Department of Homeland Security (pages need to be combined), NASA, FBI, CIA, ICE, Pentagon, CDC, TSA, Internet Crimes Against Children], Child Protective Services, Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group, etc
- 1986 Kerry Committee report
- - The Kerry Committee report found that "the Contra drug links included ".... Payments to drug traffickers by the U.S. State Department of funds authorized by the Congress for humanitarian assistance to the Contras, in some cases after the traffickers had been indicted by federal law enforcement agencies on drug charges, in others while traffickers were under active investigation by these same agencies." The US State Department paid over $806,000 to known drug traffickers to carry humanitarian assistance to the Contras
- - see: Iran–Contra affair
- Portugal's Former secretary of state for families, Teresa Costa Macedo, said she had sent a dossier containing photographs and testimonies from children to the police 20 years ago but they had done nothing about it...
- - Soros would marry Flora Fraser in 1997, daughter of Lady Antonia Pinter of London, England and the late Sir Hugh Fraser... The bride's father was a Conservative member of Parliament from 1945 to 1984, and the Secretary of State for Air from 1962 to 1964, and oversaw the Royal Air Force under Prime Minister Harold Macmillan.