Strange Autopsy Occurrences
- 1 Connections
- 1.1 Antonin Scalia
- 1.2 Andrew Breitbart & Michael Cormier
- 1.3 Frank Olson & MKULTRA
- 1.4 Monica Petersen
- 1.5 Veritas Capital
- 1.6 Dutroux Affair
- 1.7 John Ashe
- 1.8 Corey Haim & Oakwood Apartments
- 1.9 Ken Starr & Sandy Hume
- 1.10 Dr. Tom Philpott
- 1.11 Franklin Scandal & Troy Boner
- 1.12 Seth Rich
- 1.13 List of mysterious alleged Clinton related deaths
- 2 See also
Antonin Gregory Scalia was an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1986 until his death in 2016. Scalia died in his sleep at age 79 on the night of February 12 or the morning of February 13, 2016 in Shafter, Texas. He was pronounced dead of apparent natural causes
- Events after death which hint at a cover-up - In addition there were many unusual events following Scalia's death which hindered any further investigation:
- - No autopsy
- - No medical examiner on site to decipher cause of death
- - No U.S. Marshal protection detail accompanying Scalia
- - No functioning CCTV cameras on day of death
- - Scalia found clothed on bed with pillow over face
- - Scalia’s body mysteriously cremated before it could be examined
- Andrew Breitbart: ...On the night of February 29, 2012, Breitbart collapsed suddenly while walking in Brentwood. He was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead just after midnight. He was 43 years old. An autopsy by the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office showed that he had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, with focal coronary atherosclerosis, and died of heart failure...
- - Also notable from the Coroner's report was that Breitbart's report was signed off by Deputy Medical Examiner, Juan M. Carrillo, on May 2, 2012. Carrillo was the same person who signed off on the autopsy for Corey Haim. Corey Haim had spoken extensively in public about child abuse he had suffered from pedophiles working in the film industry in Hollywood.
- - (from reddit user: BiglyMAGA) The same Coroner who performed an autopsy on Andrew Breitbart and Corey Haim (after they spoke out about pedophilia) also worked on a very shady case involving police misconduct, an unarmed black boy in LA with no ID on him, 17 years ago... 
- - Some believe journalist Andrew Breitbart was a victim of the heart attack gun or a similar mechanism. His coroner would suspiciously die of arsenic poisoning on the day of the release of Andrew Breitbart's autopsy.
- Michael Cormier: LA Forensic technician linked to Andrew Breitbart autopsy died from Arsenic poisoning on the same day Andrew Breitbart autopsy released.
- - Michael Cormier, 61, passed away on April 20, the Los Angeles Times reports this week. Although Cormier’s death is only being publicized now, the timing of actual passing actually came within hours of the release of the preliminary autopsy report of Breitbart.
The U.S. government would officially deem his death a suicide, but later investigations conducted by Olson's son would conclude evidence from the autopsy to be "rankly and starkly suggestive of homicide."
Forensic scientist Prof. James E. Starrs determined in 1994 that Olson was hit on the head and pushed out of the window to his death. However, the evidence was not enough to bring charges
Prof. James E. Starrs (professor of law and forensic science at George Washington University) said there were no cuts from window glass on the head and neck of Dr. Olson contradicting the original autopsy report and there was an unexplained lump on Dr. Olson's forehead. He concluded by saying there's no smoking gun but the contradictory statements from government officials and their refusal to disclose details about Dr. Olson's death would suggest he did not commit suicide.
"Not only had the elite government scientist whose death was in question not died in the manner officially described, his body did not bear the injuries stated in his autopsy report."
His death was originally ruled a suicide but this was contested by his family who exhumed his body 40 years later, which found inconsistencies and contradictions to the original autopsy report and his cause of death was changed to unknown.
Original autopsy report by Dr. Dominick De Maio - conducted only an external examination of Olson's body stating "there were many compound fractures of Olson’s extremities and multiple lacerations on his face and neck as well as his lower extremities." - the report was filed, was not contested, and became the official record
Monica's own mother are among those that speculate that Petersen's suicide was not legitimate (what some would call "suicided").[For citation, copy and paste the following link and change the "+" to an "i", https://v+d.me/gcj6#10m24s] Individuals claiming to be Petersen's friends also say they speculate that it was not suicide, but murder. Whether Petersen died by murder or suicide, this would require further investigation by professionals to clarify, likely beginning with an examination of the body and an autopsy. It is unclear whether Petersen's family has her body yet.
It was not immediately clear under what circumstances she died, and this remains so to this day. As of today, Nov. 22nd, the family has not received Monica's body. Although the family held a Memorial Service on Friday, Nov. 18th, there was no proper funeral/burial for Monica. The family is relying on information coming out Haiti and has not had the chance to conduct a proper autopsy in the US.
- Mysterious death of founder Robert B. McKeon - In 2012 Robert McKeon died of "asphyxia due to neck compression" and the death was ruled a suicide. The examiner's office wouldn't give a time or place of death. The Darien, Connecticut police department said in a written statement that a man named Robert McKeon was found dead in his Darien home on Monday, and that "the death is not considered suspicious, but the incident is under investigation pending the results of the scheduled autopsy."
- 17Aug1996 - Dutroux led investigators to another of his seven homes, where Julie Lejeune and Melissa Russo's bodies were found buried in the garden. An autopsy confirmed that they had died of starvation. There was a third body buried there--Bernard Weinstein, an alleged accomplice. Dutroux stated he had killed him as retaliation for not feeding Julie Lejeune and Melissa Russo during Dutroux's imprisonment.
- Jean-Pierre van Rossem: ...wife, Nicole Annys, died in 1989 and van Rossem suspected foul play. He froze her body in a specially-prepared grave until someone would perform an autopsy. This never happened as after a few years a defect occurred and the body began to decompose...
- Georges de Kerchove: ... In 2004, Cardinal Danneels was featured in The Sprout as being involved and blackmailed over a tape on which the torture and murder of Julie Lejeune and Melissa Russo could be seen. The issue of the Sprout was taken out of the stores within hours and interestingly, the media did not start a debate over the pictures of the autopsy on Julie Lejeune and Melissa Russo, which, according to the Sprout, showed that they had been tortured before their death, and did not just die from starvation as claimed by Dutroux...
- Carine Dellaert: ...(PV 102.688, May 31, 1997 (BOB in Gent)), which was correct as this was found on Clo's body during the 1985 autopsy. X1's testimony that Clo was in the final stages of a pregnancy also seems confirmed. The 1985 autopsy report noted that at the height of Clo's pelvis a "small piece of soft wood-like tissue (laminaria tent)" was found. Laminaria tents are thin pieces of sterile seaweed that are put into the cervix. They slowly open up the cervix to make it easier and more comfortable to give childbirth. Laminaria tents can also be used during abortion procedures...
- Christine Van Hees: ...According to X1, Christine Van Hees was set on fire while lying tied up on the ground. The autopsy report of Christine Van Hees showed that her body had been burned to such a degree that it initially was hard to tell her gender...
- Katrien de Cuyper: Found dead on June 22, 1992. Autopsy showed she had been murdered soon after the kidnapping
- Melissa Russo: ...Found dead on August 17, 1996, buried in one of the gardens of Dutroux. May 5, 2002, The Observer, 'Investigation: Belgium's silent heart of darkness': "Carine Russo was not allowed to see her daughter's body. 'I begged and pleaded. I went with my lawyer but they refused. They told me the law did not permit it. "But who will identify my daughter?" I asked them. "Who will confirm that it's her?" "Dutroux has identified her," they told me.' Then Carine looks at me. 'It is stupefying,' she says. The autopsy report reveals Melissa Russo was raped repeatedly over a prolonged period. But there is nothing, no DNA evidence, no witness sightings, no forensics of any kind to show whether it was Dutroux, or anyone else. Carine Russo points to a wall of files in her office. 'Where are the results of the swabs taken from Melissa Russo's body for analysis? We know swabs were taken. It says so in the reports. But there are no results. I've asked the prosecutor repeatedly and no one seems to know.' After their years of grief and their betrayal by the Belgian police and judiciary, the Russos barely believe a word of the official version: that Dutroux, the lone paedophile, kidnapped the girls for his personal use and kept them in the cage in his cellar until their death of starvation the day he returned home after four months in jail. How, they ask, could two children survive alone with virtually no food or water for four months?... The autopsy states clearly that the bodies were not decomposed. Samples were taken. But no one seems to know what has happened to the results." ...
Police in Dobbs Ferry village are keeping the investigation open pending an autopsy by the Westchester medical examiner.
- Actor Corey Haim was living at the Oakwood Apartments when he was found there dead of a suspected overdose. Vicodin, Valium and muscle relaxant were found in his apartment, prescribed to him just days before. In the past Haim had admitted to taking up to 85 Valium a day. His autopsy listed pneumonia as the official cause of Haim’s death
- (1998) Sandy Hume - On Sunday, February 22nd, 1998, Sandy Hume, the 28 year old son of journalist Britt Hume, was reportedly found dead in his Arlington, Virginia home. Aside from the statement that this was an “apparent” suicide, there remains in place a total media blackout on this story, possibly out of concern that the actual facts will not withstand public scrutiny. Indeed, it was reported in Associated Press that the Arlington Police were not responding to any inquiries. Hume was a reporter for The Hill magazine, newspaper about Congress for Congress, and had broken a major story in 1997 regarding the friction between House Speaker Newt Gingrich and a faction led by Representative Paxon (who announced his resignation just 24 hours after Hume's death). In addition, Sandy Hume had just joined the staff at Fox TV News and was just three weeks into a job that represented the pinnacle of his young career. Oddly enough, aside from echoing the one Associated Press story, the Fox News website has ignored the death of its newest commentator. Sandy already had a reputation for getting the story that nobody else wanted to look at. It is worth noting that his death came hard on the heels of reports that "a reporter" was about to break a story confirming the White House's use of investigators to dig up dirt on critics. It has recently been confirmed that the man who performed the as-yet-unreleased autopsy is none other than Dr. James C. Beyer, who has a record of concealing homicides behind a ruling of suicide. Ken Starr's "suicidologist" Dr. Alan L. Berman has waded in again and as he did in the Foster death ruled it "100% certain that this is a suicide and can be nothing else".
Despite the suspicious connection between the circumstances of Dr. Philpott's death and the home invasion in which he was shot 10 years earlier, at this time it was not part of Texas police practice to perform an autopsy on suicides.
Since this happened in 1991 the chances of being able to recover such information is dwindling. The Texas Legislature *did* propose a bill in 2012, HB3546, or "Kari's Law", that would have given investigators the legal ability to conduct autopsies on suicides. The bill, however, is considered dead. Until such legislation is put into place, cases like Dr. Philpott's may never be solved.
- Troy Boner: completely whacked off the grid, no records of death/autopsy found. Look in DeCamp's book.
Why are they not releasing the autopsy report for Seth Rich? How did he die?
- taken in critical condition (Priority 1) to an undisclosed hospital, could be MedStar Washington Hospital Center (to the north) or Howard University Hospital (to the west)
- hospital is not identified
- Seth Rich autopsy report not released
World Net Daily tried without success to confirm which hospital Seth Rich was taken. So Young Pak (Director of Media Relations, MedStar) and Sholnn Freeman (Howard University spokesman) both refused to confirm whether Seth Rich was admitted to their hospital.
- Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Died 23Aug1987 - Initial cause of death was claimed to be the result of passing out on a railroad track in Arkansas after smoking twenty marijuana cigarettes. This ruling was reported by the State medical examiner Fahmy Malak, and supported by Sheriff Jim Steed, whose "thorough" investigation of the crime scene left one of the boy's foot sitting in the open for two days! In April 1988, Kevin's body was exhumed, and another autopsy was performed, this one by Atlanta medical examiner Dr. Joseph Burton who discovered that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don Henry's body was exhumed and discovered to have been stabbed in the back prior to being placed on the tracks. Governor Bill Clinton excused Fahmy Malek's "errors" saying that Malek was "tired and stressed out." ...
- Paul Tully - Democratic National Committee Political Director - Died: September 24, 1992 - Found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock Arkansas of "unknown causes". No autopsy allowed...
- Steve Willis, Robert Williams, Todd McKeahan & Conway LeBleu - Died February 28, 1993 by gunfire at Waco, Texas. They also were the ONLY 4 BATF agents killed at Waco. "Executed" by gunfire in the Waco, Texas assault on the Branch Davidians. All four were examined by a "private doctor" and died from nearly identical wounds to the left temple, so-called execution style. According to Linda Thompson, videotapes and other evidence indicates, that none died from guns fired by Branch Davidians. In his address to employees of the Treasury Department in the Cash Room on March 18, 1993, Clinton said: "My prayers and I'm sure, yours, are still with the families of all four of the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents, who were killed in WACO — Todd McKeehan and Conway Le Bleu of New Orleans, Steve Willis of Houston and Robert Williams from my hometown of Little Rock. Three of those four were assigned to my security during the course of the primary or general election.". However, the Little Rock, Arkansas office of the ATF confirmed, that all four had at one point been bodyguards for Bill Clinton, three while he was campaigning for President and while he had been governor of Arkansas. In the videotape by the American Justice Federation, "WACO II, the Big Lie Continues" Linda Thompson demonstrates, that 15 shots were fired from six separate weapons into and out of a room, into which three of the four agents had entered through a window. Four of these shots were fired from an overhead helicopter. An agent outside the window, firing an MP5 submachine gun, who also threw in a concussion grenade, fired at least two shots into the room. In the autopsies of these agents three had virtually identical wounds to the left temple, that exited through the rear of the head, execution-style. A "private physician" treated all four.
- Vincent Foster - A White House deputy counsel and long-time personal friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton. Found on July 20, 1993, dead of a gunshot wound to the mouth — a death ruled suicide. Many different theories on this case! Found dead in Ft. Marcy Park in Washington, D.C., of a supposed suicide by gunshot. A suicide note was supposedly found a few days later, torn into several pieces, in his briefcase, after his office had been entered by White House staff and materials removed. The "suicide" note, (leaked despite official efforts to keep it from view) has since been revealed to be a forgery. The gun which he supposedly used to kill himself was reported to be still in his hand, but the person who first found the body reports that there was no gun at that time. Many irregularities surround the death and the investigation of it. For one thing, neither Foster's fingerprints or blood were on the gun he supposedly inserted into his mouth and fired. There was no blood on Foster's hands. Foster was also from Hope, Arkansas, like Clinton, and also worked for the Rose Law Firm. Foster had intimate knowledge of the Clintons' personal finances. Foster was involved in an investigation of their finances, and reportedly made a phone call to Hillary Clinton, in Los Angeles, California, just hours before his death. Foster had been called to testify to Congress about the records Hillary refused to turn over. Another possible motive for the murder relates to the Clinton Presidential Blind Trust, being prepared by Foster, but six months late. Testimony during the Whitewater hearings suggests the trust was fraudulent, with the Clintons retaining control over much of their finances, in order to profits from inside information. Recently, the signed report of M.E. Dr. Donald Haut was uncovered at the National Archives, proving that Foster had a previously unreported gunshot wound to his neck. Finally, an FBI memo surfaced dated the day after the date of the official autopsy, in which the pathologist informed the FBI that there was NO exit wound.
- Barbara Wise - Commerce Department Staffer - Died: November 29, 1996 - As the scandals continued to swirl around the John Huang, one of Huang's associates, Barbara Wise, was found dead in her locked office on the fourth floor of the Department of Commerce, partially nude (by one report completely nude) and covered with bruises. No cause of death has ever been announced even though an autopsy was conducted (prior to next of kin being notified). Calls to the D.C. pathologist, Dr. Jaardemal have gotten an assurance that the bruises were not from being beaten but nothing else. Despite claims of ongoing illness, no record of a hospital visit in the months leading up to her death has surfaced. Oddly enough, following the discovery of her body, Bill Clinton made an unscheduled return to the White House from Camp David, claiming he needed a book of poetry in order to complete his inauguration speech. Officially, she is said to have died of natural causes.
- Sandy Hume - On Sunday, February 22nd, 1998, Sandy Hume, the 28 year old son of journalist Britt Hume, was reportedly found dead in his Arlington, Virginia home. Aside from the statement that this was an “apparent” suicide, there remains in place a total media blackout on this story, possibly out of concern that the actual facts will not withstand public scrutiny. Indeed, it was reported in Associated Press that the Arlington Police were not responding to any inquiries. Hume was a reporter for The Hill magazine, newspaper about Congress for Congress, and had broken a major story in 1997 regarding the friction between House Speaker Newt Gingrich and a faction led by Representative Paxon (who announced his resignation just 24 hours after Hume's death). In addition, Sandy Hume had just joined the staff at Fox TV News and was just three weeks into a job that represented the pinnacle of his young career. Oddly enough, aside from echoing the one Associated Press story, the Fox News website has ignored the death of its newest commentator. Sandy already had a reputation for getting the story that nobody else wanted to look at. It is worth noting that his death came hard on the heels of reports that "a reporter" was about to break a story confirming the White House's use of investigators to dig up dirt on critics. It has recently been confirmed that the man who performed the as-yet-unreleased autopsy is none other than Dr. James C. Beyer, who has a record of concealing homicides behind a ruling of suicide. Ken Starr's "suicidologist" Dr. Alan L. Berman has waded in again and as he did in the Foster death ruled it "100% certain that this is a suicide and can be nothing else".
- List of mysterious deaths
- List of mysterious deaths surrounding the Dutroux Affair
- List of mysterious alleged Clinton related deaths
- Obama-related list of mysterious deaths