-  (91 page - mazagine? - need to download full pdf from academia.edu) PARKS & PASSAGES - RECENT RUINS IN CONNECTED CAPITALS - PROVISIONAL RESEARCHA PROVISIONS LIBRARY JOURNAL VOL 1 / ISSUE 1 - "GRAPHICS AND WORKS: PAUL FARBER, EDGAR ENDRESS, James Huckenpahler, PAM JORDAN"
- need to integrate: 
- DUMB/DUMB2 = Deep Underground Military Base
-   Shows evidence and maps of: The Washington Aqueduct System, The Washington City (Lydecker) Tunnel System, Harrison G. Dyar (Mole Man) tunneling, etc
-  map of Alefantis, Brock, Clinton & Podesta related houses/establishments overlayed on the tunnel systems in D.C.
- DuPont Underground 
- White House Tunnels: 
- Portland Underground: Shanghai Tunnels 
- University of Oregon - UO has at least 4 miles of underground tunnels, very elaborate, many are well lit and all are very secure 
- Denver underground - Built to shuttle politicians/prostitutes in between important hotels/brothels/government buildings in Denver in early 1900s 
- University of Texas - UT Austin also has vast underground tunnel network 
- Nottingham - "City of Caves" (wiki: )
- - "City of Caves is a visitor attraction in Nottingham which consists of a network of caves, carved out of sandstone that have been variously used over the years as a tannery, public house cellars, and as an air raid shelter. The attraction is accessed from the upper level of the Broadmarsh Shopping Centre."
- Rochester's abandoned subway 
- 3March2017 (need to archive ) - (ABCNews) Experts find mass grave at ex-Catholic orphanage in Ireland
- - "...The judge-led Mother and Baby Homes Commission said excavations since November at the site of the former Bon Secours Mother and Baby Home in Tuam, County Galway, had found an underground structure divided into 20 chambers containing "significant quantities of human remains."..."
Derinkuyu underground city  - an ancient multi-level underground city in the Derinkuyu district in Nevşehir Province, Turkey. Extending to a depth of approximately 60 m (200 feet), it is large enough to have sheltered as many as 20,000 people together with their livestock and food stores. It is the largest excavated underground city in Turkey and is one of several underground complexes found across Cappadocia
-  Archaeological Investigations of the McMartin Preschool Site, Manhattan Beach, California
- - "...The project determined the existence of two extensive tunnel complexes beneath the concrete floor of the McMartin Preschool building..."
- -  Archaeological Investigations of the McMartin Preschool Site - Introduction by Santa Cruz Ritual Abuse Task Force
- - contradictory evidence compilation: 
- - other: