United States of America
From The #Pizzagate Wiki
- 1Dec2011  - Female scientist charged with child molesting and bestiality is back at work at the Centers for Disease Control
- 24Aug2015  - (UK DailyMail) NASA employees caught buying child porn from site which showed three-year-olds being abused - but they escape prosecution and now their names are being kept secret - Staff were found to have purchased illegal images while at the agency - Were bought from Belarus and Ukraine using credit cards and PayPal - FBI uncovered the illicit transactions in 2010 as part of a government probe - They were identified by authorities, but their names have been redacted
- 7Dec2016  - 5,200 Pentagon Employees Bought Child Pornography, Operation Flicker Investigation Halted After 8 Months for ‘Lack of Resources’
- 11Dec2016  - ICE spends $100 million ferrying illegal immigrant children around U.S., watchdog says
- 6Jan2017 - FBI Dismisses Child Porn Prosecution After Refusing To Hand Over Details On Its Hacking Tool
- 8Feb2017  - Govt Exposed For ‘Ignoring’ Child Rape Cases — Prosecuting Pot Instead
- published: October 28, 2016 - "FBI rescues 82 children in nationwide sex trafficking sting" 
- Keyword & Phrase quotes from article: "dozens of pimps, prostitutes and associates have been arrested under international efforts" ... "239 child-sex traffickers and their associates were arrested and 82 children were rescued from Oct. 13 to 16" ... "two sisters in Milwaukee, ages 16 and 17, who told authorities that their mother was their pimp, the FBI said in a news release. The girls said their mother also rented out their brother’s room to a registered sex offender." ... "Operation Cross Country is part of the FBI’s Innocence Lost National Initiative" ..."through our Office for Victim Assistance, we offer a lifeline to minors"
- Craigslist's shame: Child sex ads  - published: 10Aug2010
- NASA employees caught buying child porn from site which showed three-year-olds being abused - but they escape prosecution and now their names are being kept secret [] - published: 24August2015
- Study: Child sex abuse 'epidemic' in U.S.  - published: 11Sept2001
- Database of Publicly Accused Priests in the United States [] - published: unknown 
- Indiana Man Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison for Engaging in a Child Exploitation Enterprise  - published: 12Jan2017 - "...Michael Fluckiger, 46, of Portland, Indiana, was sentenced to 240 months in prison for engaging in a child exploitation enterprise, along with lifetime supervised release. ... Fluckiger acted as the co-administrator of a highly-sophisticated global enterprise dedicated to the sexual exploitation of children, organized via a members-only website that operated on the Tor anonymity network, through which he and more than 150,000 other members authored and viewed tens of thousands of postings relating to sexual abuse of children as young as infants and toddlers. ... In addition, Fluckiger admitted that website members employed advanced technological means in order to undermine law enforcement’s attempts to identify them, including the use of a hidden service on the Tor anonymity network and elaborate file encryption. ...convicted co-defendant and lead administrator of the site, Steven W. Chase, 57, of Naples, Florida, of engaging in a child exploitation enterprise and related charges. ...Co-defendant and global moderator of the site, David Lynn Browning, 47, of Wooton, Kentucky ... As a result of the ongoing investigation, at least 48 alleged hands-on abusers have been prosecuted and 49 American children who were subjected to sexual abuse have been successfully identified or rescued. ...investigated the case with assistance from the FBI’s Charlotte, Tampa, and Boston, Field Offices. ...launched in May 2006..."
- Conviction List: Ritual Abuse Cases (by state) 
By State or Territory
- American Samoa
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
International Operations/Stings/Arrests/trafficking with associations with USA
- 27July1982  - BOY SEX RINGS SAID TO PEDDLE CLIENT DATA TO FOREIGN AGENTS - "Prostitution rings are providing young boys to male customers in Washington and are reportedly selling information about their clients' sexual preferences to foreign intelligence services, a private investigator testified" ... "British, Israeli and Soviet agents had bought information from several call services in Washington" ..."appeared before the committee at the opening in New York City of a two-day hearing on prostitution among young males and on pornography" ... "an accountant for five call services had told him about the sale of information to foreign agents" ... "They're making more money selling information than on the prostitution itself" ... "Allegations of homosexual sex and drug use on Capitol Hill among Congressmen" ... "call service operations in Washington have some connection with organized crime in New York" ... "Earlier, a Washington detective testified that she had uncovered a six-city prostitution network that used 12-year-old boys and allowed customers to pay for sex with credit cards" ... " cities involved are Los Angeles, San Francisco, New Orleans, New York, Washington and Houston"
- Operation Rescue - Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops - Five Americans among 184 people arrested; 230 abused children taken to safety [] - published: unknown - "Internet pedophile ring with up to 70,000 members" ... "European police agency Europol said in a statement that "Operation Rescue" had identified 670 suspects and that 230 abused children in 30 countries had been taken to safety. More children are expected to be found" ... "184 people had been arrested" ... "those detained are suspected of direct involvement in sexually abusing children" ... "They include teachers, police officers and scout leaders, AP reported. One Spaniard who worked at summer youth camps is suspected of abusing some 100 children over five years" ... "five arrests and four convictions in connection with Operation Rescue in the U.S" ... "Arrests so far have been made in Georgia and Connecticut" ... "website operated from a server based in the Netherlands" ..."Law enforcement authorities from 13 countries, including the United States, Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain and the U.K., were involved in the case" ... "analysts had cracked the security features of a key computer server at the center of the network which uncovered the identities of suspected child sex offenders" ... "helped police break encryption measures that shielded users' identities" etc
- 19July1998  - "ring of traders in child pornography whose images of abuse of even babies and infants were peddled via the Internet and other media to clients in Europe, Russia and the United States"... "found out about the ring after one of its members was killed several weeks ago, apparently by a rival" ... "ring operated from a small Dutch town, Zandvoort, and from Berlin"... "police said they had also found voluminous records of what appear to be clients and suppliers from countries including Israel, Ukraine, Britain, Russia and the United States. They say they believe that some of the photographed children are from Eastern Europe, while some of the short films were made on the Portuguese island of Madeira" ... "Investigators said they found the material in June, in an apartment whose owner had been found dead in Italy" ... etc
- 29Sept2000  - "massive international paedophile network selling violent child-pornography videos to clients in Italy, the US and Germany"... "The tapes, which were made in Russia" ..."the pornographic films, which cost anything from £270 to £4,000" ... "investigators named the Russian firms involved in the trade as Tim-O-Seev Video and Flower 2" ... "believed that the victims shown in the films were kidnapped from orphanages in Russia and the Middle East"... etc
- 14Feb2001  Operation Cathedral & Wonderland Club - "international ring of 180 paedophiles known as the Wonderland Club"... "leniency" ... "seven men were arrested on September 2 1998 as part of Operation Cathedral, one of the largest international police operations ever carried out, involving raids across three continents" ..."global 24-hour internet library containing, in the words of the prosecution lawyer, "some of the worst images of child abuse ever seen""...etc
- 18June2007  - Britain, U.S. break up online pedophile ring - 700 investigated; 31 children rescued as authorities shut global operation
- "...Of the 31 children, some only a few months old...The ring was traced to an Internet chat room called “Kids the Light of Our Lives” that featured images of children being subjected to horrific sexual abuse, including the streaming live videos...Officials said the United States, Canada and Australia were Britain’s main partners in the investigation, which involved agencies from 35 countries. The international investigation dated back to August 2006 until the ringleader’s sentencing Monday...The international probe began after Canadian officials — conducting their own long-running pedophile investigation — tipped off authorities in London about a possible British link...U.S. officials declined to comment because their investigation is continuing in at least 12 states... In Germany, police are investigating two men in connection with the breakup of the ring, the country’s Federal Crime Office said. The host of the chat room, Timothy David Martyn Cox, 27, of Buxhall, who used the online identity “Son of God,” admitted to nine counts of possessing and distributing indecent images, authorities said...Cox also had been a member of a U.S.-based online pedophile ring shut down by U.S. authorities in March 2006, Gamble said...The host of the “Kiddypics” and “Kiddyvids” site in the earlier case adopted the username “G.O.D.,” and Cox’s online identity “Son of God” was believed to be a reference..."
- See Also: UK, Germany, Canada, Australia
- 7May2013  Operation Holitna - Massachusetts 'cannibal' admits plot to kidnap and eat a child in dungeon under his home - Agents found child pornography and photos of children who appeared to be dead on his computer - Authorities have identified more than 140 child victims in seven countries - Portway, pleaded guilty to soliciting the kidnapping of a child and to the distribution and possession of child pornography
- 20Sept2015  U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Sexual Abuse of Boys by Afghan Allies